Identity V: Joker

(Warning: this contains Stockholm syndrome and abuse

Narrator P.O.V.

(Y/n) had been keeping a bottle of euphoria close to his chest that Vera let him borrow, he was supposed to use it in case he was going to get hit. He was walking through the asylum with fear as he heard the maniacal laughter of Joker, he was trying his best right to catch his attention as Lucky guy was getting more perfume for Vera.

He soon heard the maniacal laugh behind him and turned around in a flash, his eyes widening in fear as the giant figure stood a few meters away from him.

"Wh-what are you waiting for!?" (Y/n) stuttered out as he slowly backed away from Smiley face, the smiling clown began to walk towards him with that huge and haunting grin. (Y/n) began to grip harshly onto the bottle as he backed away until he tripped on his foot, Joker raising his rocket and slamming it onto (Y/n).

"GET THE CIPHERS DONE!" (Y/n) screamed out as he began to run for his life, he looked back at Joker only to see that he was attaching a propeller, a drill and some wings. (Y/n)'s eyes widened as he ran into the cells and covered his mouth to keep quiet, his heartbeat getting louder as the hunter got closer and closer until it stopped and the hunter didn't move an inch.

(Y/n)'s heartbeat was not getting quieter nor louder, it made him dread what was going to happen or if the hunter already knew where he was. He slowly took a small peak and was met with Joker's sinister face, he was about to run away until Joker activated his dash and sent (Y/n) flying into a wall.

Everyone could see now that (Y/n) was unconscious due to his aura, almost as if he was dead. Patricia, Vera and Lucky guy were now devising a plan to save him, fate had other plans for them as Joker was using him as bait.

15 minutes later...

"Wh-.... where..." (Y/n) woke up and found himself strapped to the table in the basement, he began to struggle and kick around until Joker slammed his fist an inch away from his head. (Y/n) let out a small whimper of fear as Joker got closer, forcing his lips onto (Y/n)'s until he was bit.

"You're not you! Joker, i know you can hear me! Wake up, this isn't you and you know it!" (Y/n) was silenced by a harsh backhand and a hand wrapped around his neck, Joker still having that evil and sadistic smile on his face.

Joker tightened the grip on (Y/n)'s neck, making (Y/n) struggle against it as he couldn't breathe. He ripped off the straps and carried (Y/n) over his shoulder, shoving him onto one of the chairs and trapping him.

(Y/n) gasped as he saw the auras of Vera, Patricia and Lucky guy already coming to his rescue, shaking his head as he already knew it was a trap. 'No... don't do it...' suddenly, three other figures appeared onto the map. Soul Weaver, Hell ember and Wu Chang appeared on the map with other survivors, their steps echoing throughout the whole asylum as they were getting closer. (Y/n) began to struggle against the thorns wrapped around his torso and the shackles on his wrists.

"Stop it, please!" (Y/n) managed to catch the attention of Joker as he began to walk towards him, Joker sent a wicked smile towards him as he walked upstairs and managed to catch the other three, sending them back towards the manor.

An unknown amount of time later...

"William!" Vera shouted as she ran towards William, they managed to find themselves back at the asylum after some trial and effort. She grabbed his shoulder, only to be shoved off him and receive a glare.

"You let him take him... (Y/n) is gone because of YOU" She sent the glare back and shoved him back, pointing a finger at him.

"I GAVE HIM MY PERFUME SO HE COULD STAY PROTECTED, YOU AREN'T THE ONLY ONE WHO LOST HIM!" She yelled out, the other survivors staring in sympathy and sadness. "I wanted to save him, i really wanted to, but Joker let the other hunters know we were here and we couldn't save him! You lost your boyfriend and i lost my best friend, he supported us both. Don't act all high and mighty just because he said yes to your pity party of a relationship!" William frowned at this, menacingly walking towards Vera. She didn't move and inch and stood her ground.