Bane

Your P.O.V.

It had been weeks, maybe months since i woke up from that island and moved in with this creature. He told me they call him "Killer Croc" and he seems to have a... "liking" towards me. Always hugging me, kissing me, caressing me and keeping me beside him at all times.

I let out a small shriek as my heart ached in an agonizing pain, the screams and cries for help were echoing in my ears as i kept letting out shriek after shriek.

"IT HURTS!! IT HUUUUURRRRTS!!!" I kept shouting, Killer Croc only growing more worried as i kept squirming in agony. I ordered for him to carry me and he obliged, commanding him to take me to where the cries for help are coming and guiding him along the way.

We reached our destination, a construction site destroying the beautiful flower beds and rose bushes around a park, ripping them apart and uprooting them from the ground. I commanded for him to kill them all, gently putting me down and going into a bloody rampage as soon as he did. A construction worker tried to discreetly run away from him, but a vine shot out from the ground and wrapped around his waist as i raised my arm towards him. An evil grin spread across my lips as i tightened my fist, blood coming out of his mouth as all of his organs and bones were being crushed to a bloody pulp, Killer Croc ravaging everyone else and ripping them to shreds.

I heard someone land behind me, not turning around as i was too focused on the poor soul that i was about to eradicate, savoring the flavor of this wonderful bloodlust. I was then turned around, only for a person in a bat costume to turn me around and be completely frozen.

"[Na-"

I raised my arm at them, another vine shooting from the ground and sending them into oblivion as i let out a wicked laugh. I turned to the destroyed flower beds and gently sat on the ground, pulling out all the nature i could from the ground to help them survive in this corrupted environment, creating a large amount of carnivorous plants to protect them and poisonous flowers to keep anyone from plucking them. Helping the flower beds and rose bushes be placed back into the dirt, Killer Croc gently helping me with his brute strength as i still felt a bit weak.

"I'm starting to like these abilities. I wonder what else i can do~." I let out a wicked laugh after that, Killer Croc joining me as he carried me and we made our way back to the abandoned house. We were interrupted by a thin man breaking into our house and trying to barricade the door behind him, using whatever he could to block it.

He seemed desperate until he saw us, rushing over to ask and begging for our help as he seemed to be in trouble. He explained that some cops were chasing him after he recently broken out of prison with a few other prison mates, effectively killing one of the cops with a knife. I felt annoyed, but a bit thrilled to see what happened if i tried to help.
His bones could be seen through his skin and clothes, almost as if he was just that and nothing else.

I pulled out a vine from underground, letting it transfer various liquids into my system until i was completely sure the mixture was done. I'm not sure what i had made, but it seems the plants know what they are doing. I proceeded to walk over to the thin man, pulling him into a kiss and giving him the mixture that the plants gave me to help him. After all the mixture was transferred into his body with my kiss, he fell onto the floor and gripped onto his clothes in pain, growing three times his size as i watched him in excitement, my eyes sparkling with stars as i wanted to watch the carnage that would ensue.

He let out a loud and inhumane growl, breaking down the wall where the door had been and grabbing the cop that was banging on the door, repeatedly slamming him into the ground as his blood splattered everywhere, even onto his friends that had accompanied him. All of them tried to run away but were quickly stopped by my vines, slowly pulling them closer and allowing this man to pummel them into the ground and leave a bloody mess.

After a few hours, we settled in the house as i grew a wall of nature to cover the large hole in the house and the man had turned back to his normal self. I began to experiment with my abilities, trying to see what i could see and speaking to the various plants around me and ones that i pulled from beneath.

I smiled at the site of the many plants that i had grown throughout the house, feeling a sense of power and confidence rush through me as i began to speak to the plants. I asked them for their help and tried to recreate the mixture they created, but it also seems that they can listen in on conversations. I gave the mixture to the man and went back to experimenting the entire night, both Killer Croc and the man looking at me with excitement with their eyes.

To be continued....