Incubus Male reader (Re-write)

Your P.O.V.

"You! Young man, i have a gift for you!" I turned around to the stranger who called over to me, looking around and noticing that i was the only one around.

"Yes, you! Come here!" I slowly walked over as i reached for the pepper spray i bought... can never be too sure, right? I stood in front of the stranger, waiting cautiously as his face seemed to be familiar, for some odd reason.

"I wouldn't recommend using that, not that it would do anything to me." My eyes widened in shock as i kept a good grip on it, not sure on how to react to what he said. "Now, here... take this and take good care of it." The stranger pulled out a golden rose, handing it over in a bouquet of red roses, his face holding a small grin.

"What is in it for you?" I eyed him with suspicion as i retracted my hand that was about to grab the rose, his face written with shock as it seemed he was troubled by this.

"I-i... Well, i-...!"

"Well? On with it!"

"I-... Can't i just give a rose to a handsome young lad?" He replied, i rolled my eyes at his response and proceeded to walk away from the creepy man. I still felt his gaze on me so i turned around, only to be met with nothing.

--------

"Hey babe, what's on your mind?" My boyfriend, Jack, asked as i walked into the apartment.

"Nothing, just that a creepy guy tried to give me a rose a while ago..." i replied as i let myself fall beside him on the couch, resting my head on his shoulder as i tried to keep my mind clear and relax from the stressful evening.

"Sounds creepy." I playful punched his stomach, causing a laugh to erupt from him as i giggled at the joke. I closed my eyes for a bit, suddenly feeling very sleepy until i felt like i was floating.
I opened my eyes to realize that i wasn't in our apartment anymore as i was met with the same place where the stranger was, looking around and seeing that i was the only one around.

"You!" I looked over to the voice that was calling at me, noticing that it was the same stranger from before.

"You again?" I walked over to the stranger as he suddenly shoved the rose into my hand, i felt one of the thorns prick my fingers as blood began to come out.

"Finally... I'M FREE!!!" He yelled out as he ran away, leaving me utterly confused as to why he said that and ran away. He didn't make it that far as the floor beneath him cracked up, various hands grabbing him and pulling him into whatever he was being dragged to. My blood ran cold at the sight as i managed to see various figures and hear screams of pain and terror coming from inside the realm, slowly backing away from the giant hole in the concrete floor.

"NO!!! I GAVE IT TO HIM!! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME... I GAVE HIM THE ROSE!!!" He yelled out as the floor soon began to close itself, leaving only broken concrete.

I suddenly woke up, screaming bloody murder and waking up my boyfriend in the process, quickly holding me and frantically asking me what was wrong as i just looked at him with tears in my eyes.

"It's ok, it was just a nightmare..." He hugged me tightly as i kept crying into his chest, slowly wrapping my arms around him as i still remembered the man's screams and the realm i took a small peek into. I slowly looked around the room until i noticed the same rose on the dresser in a vase filled with water.

"What is THAT doing here!?" I yelled out as i pointed at the rose. Jack seemed confused, not really knowing on how to respond as it seemed to appear out of thin air.

"I don't know..."

"That thing was in my nightmare..."

"Calm down, i'm sure it was just a coincidence."

"No, you don't get it! That is the same rose the stranger tried to give me and gave me in my nightmare! Something is clearly off with that rose, and i'm going to end it!"

I walked over to the rose and pulled it out of the vase, walking over to the stove and turning it on as i let the rose fall onto the fire. I let out a shriek of pain as my body was surrounded by flames in a second. I felt my skin change, my insides forming into something of a monstrosity and my mind slowly being filled with all these... thoughts.

Narrator P.O.V.

"(Y/N)" Jack quickly ran over to the door and searched for the fire extinguisher, quickly breaking the glass without caring about himself as he snatched it out and ran back inside. Meeting the apartment with (Y/n)'s scorched and withered body, slowly falling to his knees as waterfalls of tears began to spill out.

(Y/n)'s body lied still until a crack was heard, catching Jack's attention and look towards the scorched corpse. A hand pierced through the scorched body, a second one followed and a body began to force itself through, a young man crawled out of the corpse with a transparent liquid covering his entire body.

"(Y/n)?"

The man looked back towards Jack and slowly inched towards him, holding Jack's face as his own face was slowly turning back to normal. "H-how...?" (Y/n) just placed a finger to his lover's lips and hushed him as Jack began to feel a certain desire, one that they had been trying out recently.

"(Y/-... (Y/n), i-..." He was silenced again as (Y/n) just let a mischievous smirk spread onto his face, closing the front door and pulling Jack towards their bedroom. Pushing him onto the bed and straddling his lap, the lust in their eyes only getting stronger as they both seemed to be in want.

"Say it~." Jack ordered

"I want you." (Y/n) obliged as he took hold of Jack's hand and ran it all over his body, enjoying the smooth yet callousness feeling of his fingers.
He grabbed his other hand and helped him wander his body, letting out small moans to get Jack riled up.

(Y/n) ran his hands up his boyfriend's chest and slowly began to rip into it, his hands becoming more jagged and sharp as Jack let out screams of pleasure. His face a mixture of pain and the immense sense of pleasure due to (Y/n)'s pheromones, wanting to be completely ripped to shreds by him.

"M-m... m-mo..."

"As you wish~." He whispered as he grabbed Jack's cheeks and ripped his head off in one simple pull, growing sharp needle teeth and eating the entire skin off of his ex-boyfriend's head.

"Always knew you'd be delicious~." He said to no one as he went back to eating, Jack's image and memory being completely erased from existence as everyone he knew and loved began to forget he even existed. Except for (Y/n), of course.
He let out a moan as he finished eating the skin and flesh from the skull, leaving it spotless and going back to jack's decapitated and mauled body, devouring it completely as he moaned with the flavor of his lover invading his mouth.

(Sorry for being inactive. My mind had some writer's block)