Bat boys

(I remember doing this one but never really able to finish it. Here goes nothing. Also a little re-write here)

Narrator P.O.V.

"Wh-... where?" (Y/n) looked around only to be met with darkness, he kept his hands in front of him to feel around, he was met with completely nothingness around him as he walked around and investigated the area. "Hello...? Hellooooooo?" His shouting echoed within the dark place, soon a bright light appeared in front of him. He realized that he could see the light and approached it, his hand was about to touch the light but, another hand grabbed him from behind and pulled him away from the light.

"We still have plans for you~" a sinister voice sang as various hands popped out of the ground and grasped tightly onto him, he thrashed and struggled violently against the hold. The hands were slowly pulling him into the ground that was now a liquid, engulfing him completely as if he was being drowned.

Meanwhile...

"(Y/n)... (Y/n)!!" Richard was currently shaking the young boy to wake him up, he jolted up and thrashed violently against anybody who was holding him as his eyes were kept shut in fear. All of them were now struggling to calm him down and keep him from thrashing around, Richard holding him in his arms.

"Hey! Hey, it's me... it's ok" (Y/n) soon opened his eyes to see Richard and hugged him tightly, soon pulling back from the hug as he realized that he could see as he slowly reached to touch Richard's face. "Richard?" He asked, a frown of confusion on his face as his mouth was slightly open in awe.

Richard blushed at the way (Y/n) was caressing his face, he looked deep into (Y/n)'s eyes as he began to slowly move his lips closer. "What are you doing?" (Y/n) asked once he realized that Richard was too close from comfort, keeping him a decent distance away with his arm.

"O-oh... nothing..." Richard's face got even red (if possible) as he slowly backed away, taking him a second to realize that he saw him move without any sound. "Wait, you can see" the rest of the bat family's eyes widened at this as they turned to face (Y/n) in confusion, waiting for him to explain the situation. "Yeah... i just found that out, but why?" He looked down at his hands and began to touch his face as he noticed a scar going along his forehead, the others look intrigued at the scar.

"Was that... there before?" (Y/n) asked, the others had a face full of concern as they watched him clutched his head in pain. He let out a small whimper, his eyes growing heavy as he completely blacked out.

"Do you think he knows?"

"Come on, we're erasing his memory. He shouldn't know that we are taking control of his body"

"Oh look, he is waking up!"

"Wh-... who...?" (Y/n) slowly sat up and noticed he was back in that world when he was unconscious, the pitch black world with the light now glimmering above him to brighten up the place a bit. Two pairs of eyes appeared, then another two and another and another and another until there were 8 on each side.

"Wh-what the...?" (Y/n) backed up a bit only to be met by an invisible wall, running his hands against it to see if there is any escape.

"Now now, don't try to run"

"You'll just fall directly into our trap"

"Wh-" (Y/n) let out a scream as a trap door opened beneath him, a giant spider web trapping him as multiple threads wrapped around his wrists and ankles. The feeling of the threads was more realistic as he tried to pull on them, his wrists and ankles aching in the process.

"Don't try to fight it, just let us destroy the world with your body"

"Yes, you'll find it very interesting. Also, this isn't the dream world from before"