Identity V

Title: Welcome to the game

(I do not own Identity V and this is a request from Killua210. This is how they look:

 This is how they look:

I will try my best to explain the mechanics of the game

I will try my best to explain the mechanics of the game.)

Mute male reader

Your P.O.V.

'Th-this... this isn't what i signed up for! I thought we were just gonna play a game! I WANT OUT!' I was talking to myself in my head as i was currently running from the hunter, i didn't know who it was but i didn't want to find out anytime soon as i just ran.

I heard something behind me, i took a glance and i saw him charging with his rocket, i tried to run faster but he managed to hit me. I was now trying to run without tripping as he was still on my tail, unfortunately, i didn't make it far as he hit me through the window and sent me into a terror shock. (For those who don't know, a terror shock only happens when a survivor is doing an action like decoding, vaulting or opening a chest. It downs you in one hit once this happens.)

I held my head in pain as i tried to recover, i didn't make it as the hunter lifted me and wrapped balloons around me. I struggled as much as i could, even reaching for the balloons until a pallet was slammed onto the hunter, the balloons were ripped and i fell face first onto the ground.

"Come on, we have to run!" The survivor said as he helped me up, i tried to keep up but i was injured and trying not to trip on my own feet. "We don't have much time!" He said as he grabbed my hand and dragged me as far away as he could from the hunter until we reached an abandoned factory.

"Naib, who is this?" A woman with a nurse outfit said, walking towards us as a crowd of other survivors were talking in the distance. She got close to me and noticed i was injured, hurrying me so she could take a closer look.
As she did, i noticed that one survivor was covered in a web, another was disoriented, another looked like they were covered in slime and another looked like they were... blind.

'Would the owner of the manor go that far? Are they truly that evil to do such a thing...?' I thought to myself as the nurse suddenly finished, i gave her a grateful smile as i signed 'Thank you'.