(sonic forces) Infinite

(I got inspired because of this picture! Anyways, this is for leikesdark) -sorry if it is like suuuuuper late-

(This is how he will look -art is not mine btw-)

Narrator POV

The boy named (Y/n) walked through the hallways as all the boys and girls stared in awe, shocked at his feminine features and stunning beauty, he was reading a school handbook so he didn't notice anyone until he bumped into a well-built chest.

He slowly looked up to a silver-haired jock who had an angry look, but suddenly turned to a shocked one that held a blush. He stepped back and rubbed his neck as (Y/n) stared in confused.

"S-sorry..." Everyone's jaw dropped, they have never heard him say such a thing since he was the bad boy of the school, he was greeted with a small and cute smile as the boy walked away.

Infinite proceeded to stare at the boy as he walked away, the smile burned in his memory as he walked to his motorcycle outside of the school.

(Y/n) reached his seat and sat at the front, the sun shining through the window and the wind tickling his face as he kept reading the handbook.

"Hey, you!" A voice rang out through his ears, (Y/n) turned around to see that it was a boy with blue hair.

"I'm sonic, you?" Such a peculiar name for a boy with such peculiar hair.

"What a peculiar name, i'm (Y/n)" he said as he stared at him with a stoic face, waiting for an answer. Sonic blushed at the crystal eyes and plump lips that (Y/n) has, snapping himself out of it as he suddenly remembers what he was gonna ask.

"Hey... w-wanna... g-g-go out...? Not like a-a date b-but... like... friends" He tried to explain himself as he kept stuttering and blushing, making (Y/n) crack a smile and let out some giggles. Sonic, once again, burst into a tomato red.

"Sure, i'd love to" (Y/n) replied, sending a small smile to the blue haired boy.

"G-great!" Was all sonic said as he went to sit.

'What a peculiar boy...'

After school...

"Here, on me" Sonic said as he handed the popsicle to (Y/n) as his eyes sparkled because of it, looking at it with the eyes of a small child and gently grabbing the popsicle.

"Alright, just take it slow or you'll get a-" Sonic was cut off by the imagery of the boy eating his treat, completely hypnotized by the sight.

(I am gonna hate myself for this)

Sonic watched as (Y/n)'s soft and plump lips were wrapped around the popsicle and sucking it, completely savoring the flavor with his eyes closed. It also caused a certain silver head to fall into the nearby fountain, causing the (H/c)nette to run at his direction and see if he was ok.

"Are you alright?" (Y/n) asked as he was helping him out, worry decorated on his face.

"Y-yeah..." he said as he stood up, soaking wet as his clothes hugged his body tightly. The younger and petite male blushed and averted his gaze, quickly going to a store and buying a towel, bringing it to the silver head.

"H-Here..." (Y/n) stuttered as he tried to avert his gaze, Infinite smirked as he just kept the shoulder on his head while staring at the small boy.

"Like something you see?~" Infinite seductively asked with a mischievous smirk, (Y/n) just let out a small 'meep' as his mind went to the unholy.

"Alright, time for us to go (Y/n)" Sonic stated as he grabbed his hand and dragged him away, Infinite glaring at the blue head as he walked away with the little cinnamon roll.

"Huh... some competition?" Was all infinite asked as he made sure everything was ok so he could walk home, already thinking of a plan to win the boy's heart.

Next day...

(Y/n) was just sitting on a bench, reading a peculiar "comic" of his taste as Infinite joined all of a sudden.

"You like comics?" Infinite asked, snatching the comic from the boy's hands, only to realize that this was no comic but a manga.

"Huh?" (Y/n)'s eyes widened a he realized what infinite had done, and quickly snatched the book back. But it was too late, infinite had already seen enough.

"Y-... yaoi?" Infinite asked as sweat dripped down his forehead, his eyes wide and full of confusion to what he just saw.

"Don't ask!" Was all (Y/n) said as he hid the book in his backpack and walked away, trying to hide the massive blush on his face.

"H-hey, wait!!" Infinite yelled out as he chased after the boy.

Graduation day...

"Hey, we've known each other for a long time and... well... do you maybe, you know, wanna go on a date?" Infinite asked as he rubbed the back of his neck, fear and anxiety could be visibly seen in his body language.

(Y/n)'s eyes soon began to tear up as he hiccuped, infinite began to panic and immediately hugged him as he didn't know what to do.

"Wait, wh-why are you crying!?" Infinite asked frantically, rubbing the boy's back.

"Because i'm happy..." these words made infinite blush, his eyes widening in surprise. He lifted (Y/n)'s face by grabbing his chin and kissed him passionately as everybody who know the pair cheered as they finally got together.

"FINALLY!"

"IT WAS ABOUT TIME!!"

"WE'LL GET YOU TWO A ROOM"

Both boys giggled as they heard the cheers from their friend, they held hands as they walked out of the school and got on the motorcycle outside.

"Ready?"

"Ready!" (Y/n) said as infinite revved up the motorcycle, revving up the motorcycle and accelerating to do a wheelie as (Y/n) screamed out of fear.

"Sorry, had to do that at least once" Infinite let out an evil laugh as (Y/n) held onto him tighter, shaking and face pale as a ghost.