(Request)Bat boys x Blind M! Reader

(I got inspiration from the mind's eye in Identity V and yes you can play it now)

I let out a yelp of pain as i fell to the ground due to the punch that bane gave me

"Geez... you sure do punch hard" i said as the music was blaring from the (F/c) speakers on my belt

"Get up, niño" he said as he cracked his gargantuan knuckles

"Alright big guy, you asked for it" i got up and did my best to cut the tubes that were making the venom run through his veins. So far, i only managed to cut one but i got punched again before i could cut the other one.

"You're a stubborn one, aren't ya?" The smirk on my face didn't disappear but it did once he kicked me off the roof

"Welp... this is where i die, goodbye cruel world" i thought to myself as i closed my eyes, ready for my fate. I was confused to how i wasn't dead or didn't feel any pain, i opened my eyes to see that red hood had me in his arms.

"You ok?" His concern sounded genuine, good thing i could see him since the music was still blaring.

"Yeah, thanks for catching me" i said as i jumped out of his arms, i turned around and three more appeared. They must be the batfamily.

"Oh, hi there" i waved towards them with a bright smile, they were caught off guard and they blushed... cute...

"Hey, what's your name?" Nightwing asked

"I'm... uh..."

"Crap, i didn't think of a superhero name, WHAT DO I TELL THEM!?" While i was freaking out mentally, the others had gotten closer

"I'm... DJ pain?" I mentally facepalmed at that cringey name...

"Well, DJ can you turn off the music for a sec?"

"I can't do that"

"Why not" they all raised a brow at this

"I wouldn't be able to see you, i'm blind" i saw how their eyes widened at this, i guess i would be shocked aswell.

"So, you can see with sound?" The shorter of the robins asked

"Pretty much" i said with a smile

"Well w-" he got cut off by an explosion in the distance, it seems that i got sidetracked.

"Sorry, gotta take care of bane. See ya around" i said as i ran towards the direction of the explosion but not before i left a card with my number on it.

Jason's POV

"He's gone... wait, look!" Tim pointed out the card that was floating our way, i reached out for it and i assume that it was his number written on here.

"It's mine!" Damian immediately lunged for the card

"He's too old for you, and i saw him first" i said as i tried to protect the card, we began to fight over the card until bruce made his way over here. We immediately froze and gulped at his presence.

"Mine, father knows best" he said as he snatched the card out of my hands, we all immediately lunged for the card.

"He's too young for you, you're practically one of those sugar daddies at this point!" Richard yelled

(Don't know if i should make a part two)