Guns n' Roses Chapter 1

Chapter 1

3RD PERSON P.O.V.

On October 23, 1835, a son of lust that was named (Y/N), was about to marry the demon of pride, he was in his room upset by how he would change his life after that time.

Night fell, the wedding was celebrated in the shining flames of hell, after fear had seized the demon of pride, he left slowly, which (Y/N) followed him through the shadows that were reflected in the large walls of the palace, (Y/N) saw the demon of pride enter his father's room, seeing at that moment a scene of unbridled passion between the two, since that night (Y/N) did not return to be the same and neither his husband.

(Y/N) looked at the demon of pride with disgust and disdain, while the demon tried to dodge the looks, since he knew very well what (Y/N) saw that night.

The demon of pride for his deceit, decided to give (Y/N) a rose enclosed in a sphere, (Y/N) received it with gratitude, but what (Y/N) did not know is that that rose would represent the deceptions of the devil, causing that one by one their petals full of blood fell which represented the tears and the suffering of the heart of (Y/N).

(Y/N) got a gun which was to take revenge on the demon, and from that day began a war of guns and roses between them .....

(Couldn't have made this story without my best friend Alondra, she doesn't have a wattpad account but she helped me write it and thank god she did!)