Jake Muller

(This will have a bit of homophobic slurs and whatnot)

Your P.O.V.

"Can you stop already!?" I screeched, already trying to keep my backpack at bay.

"What are you gonna do? Cry?" Jake kept teasing me as i already had tears welling in my eyes, i finally got the courage to raise a hand and slap him across the face.

Silence echoed in the room, until a fist was sent flying to my chin and knocked me down to the ground, i was then kicked between many as i was just left there.

After 15 minutes, i got up, cleaned the mess of my backpack and got all my notebooks inside of it. I began to limp home and went directly to my room, locking the door behind me, putting my earbuds on and crying myself to sleep as i just drifted into my world of fantasy.

[Next day]

"Good evening class, we have a new student arriving!" Mr. Guevara announced as he gestured the new student to come in.

"Say hello to... what was your name?" Our teacher asked as he looked at the student, awaiting his answer.

"Albert, Albert Wesker" he said, he sent me a wink and it made me hide my face in my hair and look at my desk. I felt my face get hot and i knew i had a blush on my face, but why?

Narrator P.O.V.

As (Y/n) was having an internal debate, Jake was also having an internal struggle as he felt his heart hurt, like if a sword had pierced it.

"Why am i so... nervous?"

"Why do i feel like this?"

"What is going on with me?"

These questions began to circle through their heads, they were begging for an answer, but it would only come with time.

"Hello, i'm your new desk buddy" a voice said, the voice rang through (Y/n)'s ears, making him quickly look up.

"O-oh... h-h-hi..." (Y/n) said with a nervous voice, avoiding the boy's gaze as he is clearly shy.

"Don't worry, i don't bite... unless you want me to~" Albert said as he lowered to (Y/n)'s face as his cheeks turned red, while Jake gets a sudden stab to the heart.

The school went by as swift as the wind, both Albert and (Y/n) went from being strangers to friends, while Jake looked from the sidelines with a jealous glare.

Albert already planning to be more than friends...

(Y/n) was walked home by Albert as Jake stealthily stalked them, making sure that he wasn't seen by anyone as he shifted through the shadows.

"It was great knowing you Albert!" (Y/n) said as he sent Albert a bright smile, Jake's eyes widening at the sight... since that smile used to be his and only his.

"Likewise (Y/n)" Albert said as he grabbed (Y/n)'s chin and was about to pull him into a kiss, but (Y/n) backed away and looked away from Albert.

"I'm sorry... I just got to know you an-" Albert placed a finger on (Y/n)'s lips

"I understand" was all he said as he kissed (Y/n)'s hand and walked away, looking back one last time and giving him an award winning smile before walking towards his house.

Jake felt a rage build up as he speed walked to the unsuspecting (Y/n) as he was trying to open his door, turning him around with the force of a bodybuilder and pinning him against the door.

"So, you're planning to make him your boyfriend so soon, huh? Already trying to get into his pants, huh? Answer me you little faggot!" Jake began to yell as (Y/n) was frozen with fear and at the verge of tears, like a deer in the night, frozen as the headlights get closer and closer.

The door behind (Y/n) was suddenly opened as he was gracefully caught my his older sister, Alex.

"Jake Muller, what a pleasure to see you here, do your parents know that you are here... harassing my little brother?" She said with a venomous glare and tone, it made Jake shrink and back away.

"I'll just be going..." he said, but he was cut off by an evil tone, coming from none other than Alex herself.

"So soon? I have a little proposal for you..." she said as she pulled out a recorder from her pocket, she pressed play and everything that Jake said was being repeated.

"It would be a shame if someone from the school staff heard this" she said with an evil grin that appeared on her face, Jake slowly turned around to face her as he was sweating bullets.

"Alright, what do you want?" Jake asked in a nervous tone, he regretted his decision as soon as she gave him that creepy look. The look that could make your blood run cold, your heart skip a beat and dread sink into your mind.

"(Y/n)... be a doll and go upstairs" she said but she stopped him and whispered into his ear "Don't come out until i say so" he nodded quickly and ran up the stairs, locking himself in his room. The poor boy already knew how his sister was, god only knows what she would do this time.

"I'll make a deal, since i see those eyes that you have for my brother" she said with cold eyes

"E-eyes...?" Jake asked

"Eyes of a poor fool... who fell in love!" she exclaimed as a creepy smile spread across her face "i won't show anyone this tape, if you date him... i hate seeing my little brother all lonely. My heart shatters when i see the bruises that YOU caused"

"What if i don't want to?" Jake asked

Oh, but he regretted it... he would regret alot of things soon.

This was just the tip of the iceberg.

"There is no 'if' or 'want'... it is what you shall do, or i ruin your entire life" she said as she stared into Jake's eyes, those cold and icy eyes would haunt Jake in his sleep.

He gulped a large blob of hesitation, before saying the words that he dreaded the most. The words that would soon let him meet the love of his life, and his demise.

"Alright... i'll do it"

I would love to say that this story was all flowers, pink and sunshine from here on out, but i would be lying. The tragic tale of these two lovers, who fought for freedom from so many enemies.

But for now, that will be all.

[TO BE CONTINUED...]

Hi, author here.

Just wanted to try out some new writing that i see fit for myself and that i like doing, i don't know if you'll like it. (Hope you do)

Hope you enjoyed the first part of this one

I know i have many other stories to fix, but i will get to that!

Have a good day!