Bakugou Katsuki

(For emotoastaf)

Neko male reader with a twist

Your P.O.V.

"Give it up, Dollmaker. Those ballerina puppets won't work on me!" I yelled out as i summoned various magical rifles, aiming them towards the Dollmaker and his various puppets. He seemed furious at my statement, only to smirk at me as he seemed to have an idea.

"Oh, really? I'll just have to CRANK UP THE DIFFICULTY!" He yelled out as he proceeded to summon another minion of his, this one seemed to be a small doll that looked like a baby.

"Is that all you got?" I asked as i grabbed one of my rifles and shot at the doll, only to be met with the doll letting out an ear-piercing shriek as it began to grow 3x its size. I immediately grabbed another rifle and shot for the head, only receiving another shriek in return as it began to grow more.

"What th-!" I let out a scream of pain as it slammed its nailed arm into my side, sending me flying into a wall as i went through the thin wall.

"Is that powerful enough for you? Why don't i just crank it up a bit more, just to be sure~." He cooed as he proceeded to summon various ballerina puppets and banshee babies.

"Now that is more like it!" I let out a smirk as i summoned a wave of rifles behind me, the dolls looking up to meet their incoming doom.

"FIRE!" I shouted as i pointed towards the horde of dolls and puppets, a barrage of magical bullets firing towards them and turning them into bits and pieces.

"I'll get you next time..." He said as he proceeded to vanish, leaving only his signature voodoo doll of the last victim he claimed.

----------

"Geez, what's with him? I thought you said that he was gonna be easy, Kyubey." I complained as i sat down and let my clothes go back to normal, my mask completely disappearing from my face as my tail and ears appeared back onto my head.

"No time for complaining. The Black Lady appeared downtown, causing havoc and leaving her witch kiss on innocent people! You have to hurry!" Kyubey stated as i went back into my magical form, jumping out my window and using a ribbon to grapple onto the roof of my house.

"Care to give me a hand or do i have to do it myself?" I asked, he simply just jumped onto my shoulder as i let out an exhausted sigh. Jumping through the roofs until i reach downtown to take care of Black Lady.

------------

Narrator P.O.V.

Black Lady walked down the streets as her heels tapped against the ground, echoing through the streets as she blew kisses into the wind, small butterflies floating through the wind as they landed on their victims. Many people receiving a kiss mark on their neck, others on their cheek and the rest on their forehead.

"Black Lady!" She turned around to see Sharpshooter (you), frowning at his presence as she stomped her heel on the ground, the earth cracking underneath her as it began to shift under everyone's feet. Some parts of the ground rising while others were sinking.

"Well, this is gonna be fun."

"Don't worry, i've contacted Snow Maiden and Ground Zero. They should be here any minute now!" Kyubey said as Sharpshooter summoned various rifles, meanwhile, Snow Maiden is surfing through the roofs with her ice magic and Ground Zero soaring through the sky with the explosions from his palms.

"You know, it would be way faster if you surfed on my ice."

"Shut the fuck up! (Y/n) needs us!"

"Ooohhh~! First name basis now, are we?" She teased as Ground Zero just proceeded to soar faster, his gloves protecting his hands as he proceeded to make a large amount of explosions from them.

Meanwhile, Sharpshooter was currently being thrown away from Black Lady by Dollmaker, a banshee baby letting out a shriek as she finished throwing him into a building. Only to be met with multiple magical bullets piercing through the banshee baby and completely break down because of the multiple holes and cracks on it.

"You know, you're really getting on my nerves!" Sharpshooter yelled out as he walked out and jumped from the 10 story building with a rifle, summoning a ribbon and swinging himself onto another roof.

"But i think it is time to end this."

"We'll help you with that!" Snow Maiden and Ground Zero yelled from behind Sharpshooter, Ground Zero immediately charging for Dollmaker as he tried to make a run for it and Snow Maiden sticking with Sharpshooter to take care of Black Lady.

"Your ignorance shall not be tolerated." Black Lady's voice echoed throughout the streets, calling down rays of lighting onto the streets and landing on the citizens.

"The people!" Sharpshooter yelled out as he immediately aimed for Black Lady, aiming directly for her heart and hoping to not miss the shot.

"Let me help you with that!" Snow Maiden followed as she surfed down to the streets with her ice magic, freezing Black Lady in place as she knew that she didn't have much time.

"Might wanna hurry up! You know how powerful she is..." She yelled as she kept sending beams of freezing wind.

Sharpshooter increased the size of his rifle, almost to the size of a cannon and aimed it directly at Black Lady's heart. He quickly pulled the trigger and sent a bullet the size of a cannonball towards Black Lady, exploding into even smaller bullets and turning her figure into ash as the ice was completely turned to pieces and slowly melted into the streets.

"MIND HELPING ME WITH THIS EXTRA!?" Ground Zero yelled out as he was currently fighting a scissor doll and a pair of porcelain shark teeth.

Your P.O.V.

"Alright, i'm comi-" I felt myself disassociate from reality as i felt something wrap around my heart and squeeze it, holding my chest as i dropped to my knees.

"You think it was gonna be that easy? I'm more powerful than an ignorant feline like you... You're nothing!" I felt sharp strings completely crush my heart, the pain becoming excruciating as i let out a loud scream of pain, soon becoming muffled by the blood coming up through my throat.

I felt myself becoming weaker and weaker, my clothes returning back to normal as my ears and tail appeared back.

"(Y/N)!" I heard someone... yell... who is that?

Narrator P.O.V.

"(Y/n), don't die on me! Kyubey, help him!" Katsuki yelled out, but Kyubey just looked at him with his empty eyes. Katsuki wanted to go back in time and change his wish, wanting to save the guy that he began to like, even if it was just a little.

"Even if you did change your wish, his wish wouldn't allow me to save him." Kyubey replied, Katuski frowned at this as he just stared deep into (Y/n)'s cold and dead eyes, shaking him to see if he would react.

"You idiot... what did you wish!?" He screamed as (Y/n)'s body slowly began to fade away in his arms, the air slowly drifting him away as Snow Maiden just stood there, sobbing at her friend's death.

"He wished for everyone that knew him to forget he ever existed when he died, no exceptions."

"No, i won't let that happen! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!"

"It's too late, Katsuki. I have to fulfill his wish." Kyubey replied as Katsuki's mind was slowly being removed of its memories with (Y/n).

-----------------------

"Hey, are you Bakugo?" A voice called from behind, Katsuki slowly turned around and felt something odd about the certain someone who called for him.

"Do i know you?"

"You can say... i'm an old friend!" He replied, holding out his hand as he proceeded to introduce himself.

"I'm (Y/n) (L/n)! Nice to meet you." He stated as Katsuki felt a warm feeling in his chest as a blush rushed to his cheeks, introducing himself as well.

(This suffered soooo many rewrites but i feel like this should be its own story. Idk... what do you guys think?)