Leonard Snart

For NiaDiasamidze

Your P.O.V.

(Y/n), otherwise known as (H/n), was walking on top of the roofs of the city. He kept an eye out for the heroes and to see if any crime was happening, grabbing the blades on his back to be sure.

He drew blood from his wrists to activate his powers, the blood began to carry (Y/n) throughout the roofs until he was stopped by a beam of ice that missed his face. He stopped in his tracks and fell backwards onto the roof, letting out a loud "Oomph" as he hit the ground.

"So, you're (H/n)~" The voice said in a venomous tone as he walked closer, (Y/n) already getting up and using the blood to defend himself.

"That's my name! Don't wear it out..." The stranger shot a beam of ice towards the smaller male, freezing the wall of blood he had created and breaking it with a kick, which sent the other male into a panic as he stumbled backwards. He looked up to see who he was fighting against, the one he fell for when he first saw him.

"Oh, Hi Captain cold!" (Y/n) just smiled and waved at the villain, being hit in the stomach with a kick as he did, once again stumbling back wards to gain his balance.

"Alright, let's cut to the chase... you have been interfering with my work and i need to dispose of you before you do it again" Captain said in a 'cold' tone... get it? No? Okay, i'll shut up now...

"But... isn't that what a hero is supposed to do?" (Y/n) asked in a soft whisper, he was suddenly grabbed by his neck and held in place. Captain looked at him closely and blushed, luckily he had his mask on his face.

"Sorry about this..." (Y/n) whispered as he used the blood to grab Captain and smash him against the ground, (Y/n) ran towards Captain cold but tripped. He froze as he realized the position they were in, with a villain that was planning on killing him. His crotch was rubbing against Captain's mouth as Captain's crotch was right in front of his face, even though he had thick clothing... he could still see the outline of it and how big it was.

(Y/n) was about to get up until Captain grabbed him by his waist and kept him in place, rubbing his tongue against the suit that was tight in all the right places. This forced out a small moan from (Y/n)'s mouth as he tried to break free, only making it worse as Captain decided to now grab his ass and fondle it to keep him down.

"N-no... w-wait!" (Y/n) let out a small moan as he climaxed, he has never felt any pleasure like this in his entire life and it sent him over the edge to finally experience it.

"So soon? We haven't even started~" Captain smirked as he began to rip (Y/n)'s outfit, his lower half being completed exposed to Captain as (Y/n)'s face was flustered but his eyes showed undeniable lust. Captain immediately began to attack (Y/n)'s hole with his tongue while kneading his ass, worshiping the soft and smooth (S/c) skin.

(Y/n) struggled around in the Captain's arms, only causing him to get angry as he suddenly slapped his tender ass, receiving a small mix of a whimper and a moan. Captain liked the reaction so he began to rub and spank, repeating the action over and over. (Y/n) has tears of pleasure running down his cheeks as he let out small moans, reaching his climax again on Captain's chest as his lower half was now exposed.

"Get up" Captain ordered and (Y/n) obeyed as he got off him, the sight of the vulnerable boy just made him even more horny as he got up and pinned him against a nearby wall.

"Come on, let me hear those sweet moans of yours~" Captain seductively whispered in his ear as he spanked the boy again, earning another moan in return as his cheeks were now turning red. Captain smirked as he pulled his pants down to his thighs, immediately ramming into the poor boy as he cried out in pain and pleasure. He began to ram at a quick pace, not even letting the boy adjust to his size, but (Y/n) was shocked as Captain's cock as hitting places that he didn't even know existed.

"You like it, huh?~" Captain asked as he began to attack the boy's neck, (Y/n) just nodding as he screamed in pleasure, not caring if everyone else could hear him.

"Y-yes... p-please! Harder!~ Ah~" (Y/n) was slowly losing his mind as the spots inside him were being abused, his legs felt like they were about to give up on him and his whole body was on fire. Captain just spanked him again as he kept leaving marks on his back, ripping the upper half of the suit completely off. The remaining of the suit now only covering
(Y/n)'s legs, turning on the Captain more at the sight that he created.

"You don't give the orders, so stay quiet~" Captain retorted as he spanked the boy again, earning a quick nod and a moan. (Y/n) reaching his climax with help of the spanking, Captain catching soon enough as he filled him to the brim.

"Name's Leonard, Leonard Snart... and i think i'll just have to switch teams~" He whispered seductively as (Y/n) kept recovering from his high, shivering at the sentence that Leonard just spoke.

"(Y-Y/n)... (Y/n) (L/n)~" was all he said as he pulled Leonard into a kiss, moving his ass around to feel more of the pleasure since Leonard was still inside him.

"You want round two?~"

"I would love it~"

FIN