Umbreon x M! Reader (Lemon)

(For eyeless_jack03, Art is not mine.)

~Umbreon POV

"You enjoying your birthday party?" Pignite asked as we were dancing and drinking in the club, he actually got the club to celebrate my birthday.

"I'm enjoying it alot!" I said, still kinda sad at the thought that my ex left me for someone else

"Holy shit, look at that!" He said pointing towards the staircase, i was confused until i looked at what he was pointing at.

(Play it now)

The music in the club was changed by the DJ, everything went in slow motion as the beautiful guy that was walking down the stairs with two other people trailing behind.

"Holy... mother of god"

"What you said" i managed to mutter out as i was hypnotized by the boy, they made it to the dance floor and they all began to dance. The way he moved his body made mine slowly walk towards him, i tapped his shoulder and he turned around to reveal himself as a panting mess with sweat running down his forehead.

My mind went to the unholy for a second...

"Yes?" God, even his voice sounds like that of an angel

"Was wondering if you wanted to dance?"

"Sure!"

~~Smol timeskip~~

Next thing i know is that we're making out in the club's bathroom, i pinned him against the wall of one of the stalls as i slid my hand under his shirt.

"U-umbreon" He moaned out as i began to twist and pull on his nipples, i let out a low growl as i wanted to hear more of the sweet noises he was letting out. I began to bite at his neck, more moaning came out as he rubbed his ass against my clothed boner.

I harshly pulled his pants down with one hand, my other hand still playing with his nipple, i slowly inserted my finger and he seemed to be uncomfortable at first but relaxed into it.

"I-i need you... now" he muttered out, i pushed into him and he let out a loud moan. I'm glad that the music was blaring ourside of the bathroom as i began to thrust into him as hard as i can.

"M-more!~" he moaned out, his hole clenching more and more onto my member

"Anything for my little angel" i harshly grabbed his waist and pounded into him as hard as i could, he let out a lewd mewl as i saw his whole body shudder from cumming. Soon after, i came inside him as he moaned to the warmth.

"Back to my place?" He asked

"Lead the way" i said, we both got cleaned up and proceeded to walk in the direction of his apartment.