Doctor Strange

(For NurulAqilah394, sorry it took so long)

Narrator P.O.V

Doctor Strange, otherwise known as Stephen Vincent Strange, was looking through the multiple universes and always found one universe very interesting due to a peculiar boy.

"Take the hint!" The (H/c)nette boy yelled as the stalker began to get closer with the giant scissors it was carrying, the sound of the two blades scratching against each other echoing throughout the room.

"Leave me alone already!!" The boy shouted as he dropped a bookcase onto his stalker, continuing to run away and look for help.

"I should probably help him..." Strange thought to himself as he kept watching the boy who ran to the police station, barging through the doors and immediately going into a panic frenzy.

"H-he... HE'S BACK!! SCISSORMAN IS BACK!!!" All the officers tried to calm him down while giving him enough space to breathe, one of them gave him a cup of coffee to calm himself down and lead him to the interrogation room.

'They think he is crazy' Strange thought, and he was right. It was obvious because of the stares, the officers thought he was delusional because of the trauma he experienced at the Clock tower manor.

Suddenly, the power went out and the small giggle of a child could be heard around everyone, this filled them with a sense of dread as they realized their mistake.

(This will be your chase music)

"I found youuuuuu~" was suddenly said in the room as screams and moans of agony, scissors cutting and bones crunching echoed within the station. This startled the boy as he realized what was happening, it didn't help that he was locked in the interrogation room.

"You stay here" The officer who brought him said, he was suddenly stopped by a hand holding his buff arm.

"Don't leave me alone.." The boy said with tears threatening to fall from his eyes, visible with the light that the officer's flashlight was giving.

"A-alright..." Was all he said as the (H/c)nette stayed close to the officer, seeing another flashlight in the distance, but regretting his decision as he lit it up.

Bodies, blood, bones and guts were scattered all over the room as he fell to his knees and hurled. He couldn't stand the sight as he accidentally looked again and hurled once more, the officer helped him up and gave him a small towel so he could clean his mouth.

"Just don't look at it..." The boy repeated to himself as he went back to following the officer who had pulled out his pistol and was ready for any type, until he walked into a room, scissors came down from the ceiling and cut his head in half. The officer fell to his knees, making his head split open as the boy gasped in horror, slowly backing up as scissorman crawled down from the ceiling.

"(Y/n).... don't you like the present i made for you? You always said your favorite color is red!" That voice, he recognized it as the boy he used to babysit until that tragic accident happened.

"J-... Jacob...?" He whimpered out, only to receive a nod in response. The tears now spilling from his eyes and falling from his cheeks.

"IT WAS YOUR FAULT" Jacob yelled as he slowly walked closer to (Y/n), the scissors going 'snap... snap... snap...' with every step he took.

"No, you tried to push me into the water!"

"IT WAS YOUR FAULT!"

"IT WASN'T! YOU TRIED TO PUSH ME INTO THE SHIP'S BLADES!" (Y/n) shouted back, Jacob tried to cut him in half but (Y/n) fought back as he pushed the scissors to the side and kicked Jacob away.

Jacob expected this and then put the scissors at (Y/n)'s waist, (Y/n) let go one last tear as he realized what was gonna happen.

"Goodnight~" was heard until a flash of light exploded in the room, (Y/n) slowly waking up in the arms of a stranger but was too weak to care.

"Wh-who... are you?"

"Doctor Strange, your savior"

Back to jacob...

"IT ISN'T FAIR!!! I ALMOST HAD HIM AND HE DISAPPEARED!!! I WANNA KILL HIM MOMMY!" Jacob threw a temper tantrum as he retreated from his monster form, throwing the scissors on the ground and screeching in annoyance.

"Don't worry, i'll get that brat... even if it is the last thing i do!" Jacob's mother whispered into his ear as she began to hug him, already planning how to get that boy out of that universe.

(I do NOT own clock tower and i just noticed that i'm gonna have to make a part two)