Doctor Strange pt.2

(For NurulAqilah394, here is the fluff and smut bit.)

Narrator P.O.V

"And yeah... that is basically what happened" (Y/n) explained as he sat next to Strange, crossing his arms and looking away from him as all the memories came back to him in a flash.

"I'm sorry to hear that... you have my sincerest condolences" Strange replied as he placed a hand on (Y/n)'s shoulder, knowing that he was still mourning the recent loss of all his friends.

"It's ok, i still have my art and music to help me get through life!" (Y/n) said with a bright smile, he got up and kissed Strange's cheek.

"Wh-... what was that for?" Strange asked, a blush spreading across his cheeks as a timid smile grew in his face. He rubbed the cheek that had been kissed, he could still feel the tingly warmth of the cute boy.

"As a thank you, for saving me!" He replied with a bright smile until the protective bubble began to collapse, (Y/n) slowly began to fade as he looked into strange's eyes with fear.

"(Y/n)!!" Strange yelled as he tried to hug him to keep him from fading away, but in the end, it was futile as (Y/n) was now gone. He began to chant to see the multiple universes and there he was, in the clock tower manor, where it all started. He transported himself into the universe and floated over to the manor until he was stopped in mid-air, even though there was nothing there.

"You're not interfering!" Jacob's mother appeared behind the barrier, a purple mist surrounding her as the cloak covered her face.

"You're not gonna get away with this!"

"I won't, but Jacob will!" Was all she said as her laugh echoed into the air while she disappeared, the purple mist disappearing with her.

Back to (Y/n)...

"Wh-... where... is this...?" He slowly woke up and got up from the ground, his eyes widened in fear as he realized where he was and what happened here.

"I found youuuuuu~" A familiar giggle echoed from behind, (Y/n) slowly turned his head around and his eyes widened even more as his stomach began to sink in a sense of dread.

"Come and play with me~" Jacob sang as he slowly made his way to (Y/n), the scissors going 'snip... snip... snip...' with each step he took.

"N-no... y-you..." He couldn't speak, couldn't move as he stood there like a deer in headlights, frozen like a statue and waiting for the lights to disappear.

'Snap out of it!!' A voice echoed in his head, he snapped out of it and missed the snapping of the scissors by an inch as a piece of his hair got cut off.

"NO!!" (Y/n) screeched as he began to run away, Jacob chasing after him with the sounds of the scissor's blades scratching against each other and making an ear-piercing noise that echoed throughout the manor.

"Ready or not, here i come~"

(Y/n) ran through the manor looking for the items he needed to banish Jacob into hell, already remembering where the items are and running to the rooms where they were kept. He noticed that some rooms were a bit... odd, some of the items were missing and could not be found all over the manor, the worst part is that he was running out of breath.

"I-... can't... *pant*... keep it up... *pant*..." (Y/n) was panting and gasping for air as he leaned against the wall for support, all the running, hiding and stunning was wearing him out.

"Found you!" (Y/n)'s head whipped around to reveal Jacob, standing there with his scissors in hand as he began to rush at (Y/n).

"NOW YOU'RE MINE!!!" Jacob was about to cut (Y/n) in half until a crystal broke and exploded, it sent Jacob flying into a wall and knocking him unconscious.