Leon S. Kennedy pt. 2

(For Killua210)

"L-leon... stop it...!" I managed to squeak out

"I'm trying to be more gentle here, not my fault that our positioning is uncomfortable!"

"Hands off the merchandise!" I whisper-shouted

"Its so sof-"

"LEON!!!" Ada shouted as she finally released us from our claustrophobic holding cell, pulling me out and then Leon

"What are you doing to my baby brother!?" She asked, anger and venom laced in her tone as she sent a death glare to Leon.

"Ada... he didn't do anything, we got locked up since he ruined the plan" a tick mark appeared on his forehead

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me" i said with a snarky grin

"Enough!" Ada said as she stomped her heel, she gave us our weapons and proceeded to lead the way

"Isn't this place a little risky?" Leon asked

"That's the point..." i replied

We walked until we reached two doors with a golden frame, i kicked them open and aimed my (F/g) towards the infected

"Bring it!" I yelled at them, they all began to run towards us as we began to carnage of infected.

~timeskip~

"Leon, i need you t-" i got smacked in the face and was sent flying into the wall as a behemoth infected began to roar, i screamed in pain as something got stabbed in my abdomen, i looked down to see a metal rod going through my stomach.

Leon came running and quickly tried to help me, he immediately stopped as i screamed again.

"I'll get you out just... let me think!"

"You better think fast!" Ada shouted as the behemoth began getting angry, i couldn't hold back the tears as i tried to pull myself out of it. I tightly grabbed the rod and began pulling myself off of it, i held the screams as i kept pulling until it wasn't through me anymore.

"Who keeps... metal rods... sticking out of every corner..." i gasped out as Leon gave me his shoulder to support me, he immediately took me outside and began to rub some herbs onto my wound, i held back the screams as it began to burn.

"I'm sorry, but i need to do this..." i nodded and grabbed his arm, gripping it tightly when i began to feel excruciating pain.

"I'm just glad you're ok..." Leon said as he looked at me with loving eyes, which i gladly returned with a smile and loving eyes from myself.

"I love you..." i said as i tried to stand up, Leon helping me up until an infected punched him away. It grabbed me by my neck and held me against the wall, i couldn't touch the ground as it sunk its claws deep into my stomach, i screamed out in pain as it began to get dark.

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!" Leon screamed as the game over screen appeared.

YOU ARE DEAD...

"GODDAMN IT!" I screamed as i began to rage about the game, glaring at Ada

"Watch your back" she said with a smirk

"I hate agent hunt..." i repeated for the millionth time

"Come on babe, it's just a game" he said as he began to spoil me with affection and PDA.

"Stop it! I'm gonna puke..." Ada said with her hands up in surrender, we all began to laugh as it was our turn to play the infected with Ada and HUNK being the survivors.

I smirked as i got the character i main and looked at Ada, her face paled as she knew what i was gonna do.

"LET'S DANCE BOYS!!"

*insert bayonetta music here*