Sherlock

(For Cainuslupis, i tried my best and i hope you enjoy.

Narrator P.O.V

Tuesday...

"(Y/n)!!" Watson squealed a he went to hug the slightly smaller male. "Watson! It is so great to see you again!" (Y/n) hugged the taller male as a huge smile was spreading across their faces, both happy to see each other after their service.

"Who is this...?" Sherlock asked in a cold tone, staring into (Y/n)'s eyes to see if he had any ill intentions. (Y/n) just stared back in (not so) discreet awe at the man before him, completely breathe-taken by his appearance.

"Earth to (Y/n)? Hello?" Watson whispered as he waved his hand in front of (Y/n)'s face, returning him to reality as he snapped out of his daze. Letting out a small whimper of sadness due to being woken up.

"Sorry, day dreaming like always" (Y/n) let out a small laugh as he rolled his eyes, secretly wishing he was back in the day dream he had.

"Come on in, your room is ready!"

"I'm sorry, room?" Sherlock asked, completely baffled at such a statement since he didn't know that the cute-... i mean, small male would be living with them.

"Yes, i told you a week ago, but you weren't listening to me"

"Yeah, just for a few days until my flat is ready!" (Y/n) beamed a bright smile, Sherlock swore that he could have gone blind with that smile. He walked away and ignored the two, letting the small male have their way.

Thursday...

"Hey Sherlock, do yo-" (Y/n) had knocked to see if Sherlock wanted anything to eat for breakfast, seeing that he got no response, he entered his room... only to find Sherlock huddled in a corner. (Y/n) ran over to Sherlock in a hurry and knelt beside him as he put his hand on his shoulder, he picked up Sherlock's chin and noticed that his eyes were a bit irritated.

"Are you ok? Did you hurt yourself?" (Y/n) began to check Sherlock until he was stopped, Sherlock just hugged (Y/n) silently as (Y/n) was trying to process all of this. He soon wrapped his arms around Sherlock's neck and patted his back awkwardly as he was still processing all of this.

"You feeling better now?" Sherlock only nodded into (Y/n)'s shoulder, hugging him for dear life.

"You wanna tell me about it?" Sherlock flinched and shook his head, (Y/n) nodded in understanding and just proceeded to hug him.

"Don't worry, you don't need to tell me now"

Next morning...

"May i speak with you for a moment?" Sherlock asked as he knocked on the door to (Y/n)'s room, a bit nervous because he was about to confess something to the smaller male.

"Yes, you may" (Y/n) said as he set his book beside his bed, sitting on the edge as Sherlock walked inside. He patted the space beside him and Sherlock accepted to sit beside him, building up the courage to tell him something so troubling to him.

"What is it that you wanted to talk about?" (Y/n) asked in a sweet and comprehensive tone, Sherlock took a deep breathe and then said...

"The reason you saw me like that yesterday was because... well, i was having a bit of trouble handling my past. You see, i was addicted to heroine and it is really hard to handle without having those i care about near me." (Y/n) was processing everything that Sherlock said, once he processed all of it, he nodded for him to continue.

"It has been a bit troubling and the temptation has almost gotten the better of me, you didn't see it, but there was a bit in the sink of the bathroom" (Y/n) scooted closer and hugged Sherlock, he was a bit startled by the hug but accepted it nonetheless.