Albert Wesker

Your P.O.V.

Why do i let him do this....?

"You won't leave the facility, you hear me? I will not allow such ignorance from your part! ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?!"

I flinched at his screams once again, but i'm not backing down this time. I took a step forward in his direction and kept him at a safe distance from me by placing my hand on his chest.

"I'm... I can't... do this anymore."

The look in his eyes was of both fury and heartbreak, but i have... No, i need to say this.
It's about time that i leave since he has so much potential, and i'm just an obstacle in his path. He's shown me so many times that i'm just a nuisance, a bother, a complete waste of space, yet he still keeps me close.

Is it to torture me? Perhaps.

Do i hope it is the truth? Yes.

....Why....? Because.... i'm afraid to love him.

"Are you listening to me? Look at me when i am talking to you, (Y/n). I am not letting you out of this facility and you are keeping your position as my assistant."

"Why do you care so much if i go..."

I tried to whisper, but i also didn't want to keep my voice down. I wanted him to hear every last word that came out of my mouth, even if it meant my death.

"You always treat me like a nuisance, isn't it obvious by now? I'm leaving because i'm tired of always having to deal with YOUR BULLSHIT!"

I raised my voice, but i haven't done that in such a long time... it feels so refreshing to do so and so liberating. I looked at him in the eyes and i saw shock in them, so wide like plates and looking at me like if i was some sort of freak.

Never again.

"I'm tired of your bullshit, your condescending tone, your attitude of a spoiled brat and last, but not least, your fucking experiments that haunt me every since you fucking showed me that underground lab!"

I was now breathing heavily, my loud panting echoing throughout the room as i looked at him in the eyes, awaiting his answer. He just looked at me with those cold and icy eyes that he always wears, leaving me no choice but to just walk away, which i did.

"Goodbye, Wesker."

I dropped my lab coat on the floor as i made it to the exit, leaving everything behind as i opened the glass doors and walked outside to breathe in the fresh air. I looked up and saw that the red sky, which was once blue, was now welcoming the sun into the world as i looked at the destroyed buildings.

"All this work... mine. I can't believe that i did this with my own hands."

I stared at my hands as if they were the most interesting thing in the world, moving them and stretching them as i was still in awe.

"Time to find a new place to stay..."

-------------------

I looked outside the large window from the suite i managed to claim from the survivors inside it, their corpses littering the floor as i still had yo feed them to the monster i had created on the ground floor.

I began to reminisce at all the memories that i had spent with Albert, just enjoying the small and sweet things that he used to do. My mind went ahead to remind me of the times he would cause my body temperature to rise in more ways than one and always find a way to seduce me into joining him under the sheets.

"Found you."

I nonchalantly looked over too see Albert standing at the door to the bedroom i was in, leaning against the door frame with a smirk as i just stared out the window again. His gaze still remaining on me as i felt him eye me up and down, almost as if he was seeing through my clothes.

"I'm not going back. You know that, right?"

He hummed at my statement, thinking about it with a smirk until he began to walk towards me, pushing me against the wall and trapping me in between his arms. He stared into my eyes as if to find a hint of doubt or a sensation that i was lying, but i remained completely calm and composed. My mind was set.

I wasn't going back.

"Fine, i'll stay with you."

My eyes widened at this as the smirk on his face grew wider, almost as if he expected my reaction to happen, which was kind of inevitable since he has always been forceful in his decisions.

"You were right. I treated my one and only in such a way that it made it impossible for you to stay anymore, so i'll stay here with you."

I couldn't really believe that Albert, the cold, harsh man that i know, was being so...

"What do you say?"

He asked as he gently grasped my hand and kissed my knuckles, staring into my shocked eyes as he did. His smirk never fading away.

My mind was being so erratic with what i should do, but i couldn't resist his offer as i slowly placed my hand on his cheek and pulled him in for a tender kiss. I could feel his smirk that annoyed me so much, but it showed the sadistic side that i love, alongside the fact that he was now willing to abandon everything for me.

"You'll even forget your obsessive fight with Chris Redfield?"

"That's not up for debate"

I made a stoic face at his response, his response only being a howl of laughter as he ran a finger through my lips.

"I'm just kidding"

I grabbed his tie and pulled him towards the bed, letting him hover over me as i opened my legs for him, wrapping them around his waist. I pulled him in for another kiss as we both sunk into the bed, repeating our names throughout the night as our own personal Hell became Heaven.

(I was gonna do smut, but i got a bit... meh.
I'll let you sinners do the work with your imagination.
Might have made him a bit OOC because of the soft side that happened at the end, but that's all i could really muster.)

Hope you enjoyed!