Chris Redfield x M!Reader x Piers nivans

My head kept pounding, i had my pistol in hand as i tried to aim st the J'avo that was pinning chris to the wall. I stood up, i shot it in the leg and it began to screech in pain but then it hurled it's mutated arm at me and it sent me flying to a wall. It pounded even more, i heard muffled voices and steps but i didn't have enough time to pay that much attention since i blacked out seconds later.

I slowly felt my eyes open up and i felt my hands being held by something or someone, i slowly got up and winced but i ignored the pain. I saw chris holding my left hand and piers holding my right hand, they were asleep and i tried to get out of their grip but it just made them jolt awake, they both looked at me and immediately their eyes began to tear up. They hugged me in a flash and i hugged them back, i felt myself tearing up and i hugged them even tighter and after the hug they both kissed my tear stained cheeks.

"W-what happened...?" I asked and i heard that my voice was as hoarse as it could get

"I was pinned against the wall by a J'avo and you risked your life to save me because as soon as it saw you... It sent you flying to a wall and as we got closer, we realized you were unconscious" he said and was trying to hold back more tears from coming up, i caressed his cheek and he finally let the tears out.

I pulled him into a hug and i rubbed his back "Hey, i'm still here... It'll take more than a J'avo to kill me chris" i gave him a reassuring smile and he chuckled at my statement

"H-hey... (Y/n)?" I turned to face piers, he also tried to hold back tears but there was something else that was bothering him.

"Yes piers?" I asked with a gentle smile on my face

"You're... Y-you're infected..." I felt my heart jump to my throat and i knew that this moment was coming, i knew they would find out that ada had stabbed me with an injection that would infect me slowly

"H-how... When? Was it ada!?" chris asked but i just stared at the sheets that were covering my legs

"Captain it's ok..." He said but chris sent him a glare

"It isn't OK piers! (Y/n) got infected because we were careless and now he is gonna turn into one of them!" I saw my vision getting blurry as tears threatened to come out but suddenly a familiar face came through the door, Jake muller.

"I was told he got infected" he pulled out an injection from his pocket "I got what he needs" he said as he got closer but chris stepped in his way

"How do we know this will actually help him? What if he just mutates even faster with that?" He asked with a face full of tears

"If you wanna lose him then be my guest but if you don't want to lose him then take the risk" he handed chris the injection

"..." He walked over towards me and hovered it over my neck, i nodded slowly and then he proceeded to stab it into my neck and inject the substance. I felt my heart pumping even faster but i also felt everything go blurry, i got out of the bed and fell to the ground as i suddenly burst into flames as i soon felt my body being unable to move. "Was this the end...? Is this how i end up becoming a monster...? Is this how my two reasons to live break down as they have to end me so i don't go and cause havoc?" I thought to myself and soon i felt my eyelids become heavy under this cocoon, i felt myself drifting away.

Chris P.O.V.

He burst into flames, his clothes falling and becoming ashes, him crawling to reach out to me but freezing in place as he become encased in a (F/c) cocoon... I punched jake as hard as i could, piers held me down but to no avail. I was about to punch jake again but i saw his eyes widen and i heard the cocoon cracking and breaking, i turned around to see (Y/n)... A normal looking (Y/n) as he stared at us with his (E/c) eyes.

Piers and i rushed towards him and picked him up, inspecting if he was about to turn or had any other signs of mutation but he still seemed like his normal human self

"C-chris...? Piers...?" He asked as he tried to stand up but slipped, Piers and i caught (Y/n) and sat him on the bed

"Yes baby?" We both said in sync

"Do i still look pretty or do i have eight eyes?" He asked and our jaws dropped but soon we all bursted into laughter

"Well? Do i?" We both caressed his cheeks as we heard the sound of someone leaving the room, probably to give us some privacy

"Just like that day you let both of us steal your innocence" i said with a smirk on my face, he blushed and playfully punched my arm

"For the record i gave it up, you didn't steal it"

"Ok ok, by the way, we need to get you some clothes because as much as i know that now this isn't the moment... I wanna eat you up the more i stare at the view you're giving me~" he blushed and grabbed the covers

"Captain... He barely came out from the cocoon, we can give it to him when we get back home" his blush got even darker at what piers said.

We did just that, we flew back home to our apartment, got into the bed with him and marked him as ours once again. He fell asleep after that but soon it became a war of who's arms he will sleep in.

"No, it's my turn! You had him last time!" Said piers as he tried to slide (Y/n) into his arms

"No, it's my turn!" I somehow managed to get (Y/n) into my arms and didn't lose my grip for a second. If i had to sleep with an eye open then so be it.

Your P.O.V.

"Oh boy... Here we go again" i thought as the war between cuddles began.

(Hope you liked it, i had written alot more and i had a plot but for some reason it erased itself so... Yeah...)