Infected Lover

(Hi! I'm back and ready to update the (i assume because of the votes on the A/N) most voted option...

E

And i hope you enjoy!)

"Hey, i'm Chris!" A well-toned man said as he walked towards me, i looked up at him from the magazine i was reading and put it back onto the coffee table.

"Hello, i'm (Y/n), nice to meet you!" I replied as i did my best to replicate a bright smile, a blush spread across his face and a bit of drool came out of his mouth

"Y-yeah... Likewise, sh-shall i show you around?" He asked and i nodded, gesturing for him to lead the way as i followed

~timeskip because author is lazy~

(Yeah... i admit it -3-)

"Capta-..."

Piers' P.O.V

I was about to talk to captain about our upcoming mission until i landed my eyes on the beautiful sight before me, i couldn't stop staring into those beautiful (E/c) eyes and that beautiful (H/c) hair looks so soft. I heard a chorus of angels singing as a halo was displayed on the top of his head, and i could have sworn that many butterflies were flying around him as if they know that he wouldn't hurt them.

"P..."

"P....rs..."

"Pi.....er....s..."

"PIERS!!!!!!" I regained my composure as i was pulled back into reality by my captain... i wish i could have stayed longer in that dream land...

"Sorry..." i replied

Your P.O.V

"It's fine, just clean up the drool... you also have some on your shirt" Chris mentioned to Piers, i let out a small giggle at this and they both looked at me with flustered faces. Odd... that wasn't part of my act.

"Anyways, this is (Y/n) and he shall be joining us in the BSAA. Welcome him with open arms" Chris said

"With pleasure..." Piers whispered, you could practically see the multiple tick marks on Chris' forehead.

TO BE CONTINUED...

(BITCH YOU THOUGHT)

"Finally, this is where all the magic happens" Chris said as he pushed some double doors open to reveal a group of people running around their workplace.

"I see... fascinating!" I exclaimed as i clasped my hands together, putting on a fake smile on my face.

~timeskip~

After Chris introduced me to all of his teammates, i kinda got bored so i began to explore the whole BSAA until i bumped into someone.

"Watch where you're going dumba-" he cut himself off as i began yo pick myself off the ground, i dusted myself and tried to control my anger until it faded away.

"Sorry about that, i wasn't paying attention" i said as i plastered a cute and small smile on my face, the man was taken aback and immediately blushed but covered his face before i could see it -atleast he thinks he managed to hide it before i saw it.

"I-i-its nothing..." he replied

"Name's Jake. Jake muller, you?" He asked

"(Y/n) (L/n)"

I was about to walk away until somebody bumped into me, i turned around to meet a blonde with a handsome face.

"Oh hi, i'm Leon Kennedy, you?"

"(Y/n), apparently, i keep bumping into people today. By the way, nice to meet you!"

"It'll be a pleasure to work with you~" he said in a seductive tone as he grabbed my chin, my cheeks flared up involuntarily immediately. Luckily, Jake nudged him away and stood infront of me in a defensive manner.

"He hasn't been here for three days and you already want in his pants..."

"HE!?" Leon looked shocked

"Yep" i replied as i nodded innocently

"Doesn't matter, i swing both ways!" He said as he re-adjusted his hair.

This is gonna be fun...