William Ellis

You'll be going against....

Gamekeeper

Narrator P.O.V.

"I can do this myself (Y/n). I may be blind, but i can still do this on my own" Helena said as (Y/n), her best friend, walked beside her to keep her company.

"I don't care, i don't want the hunters to catch you..." He said in a sad tone, both working on the cipher in the arms factory.

"I'll be alright, right now we have t-" Helena went silent as her heartbeat began to get loudly, she slammed her cane to reveal that the hunter was getting closer to their cipher.

"Through the window!"

"What? Wh-"

"Through the window! NOW!" Helena yelled out in a panic, she tapped her cane as she ran and hurried (Y/n) through the window, she was about to climb over until she was pulled back inside by the hunter's hook.

"Helena!" (Y/n) was about to help her until the hunter swung at the window, backing away as the hunter's weapon missed by an inch.

"I'll go get help!" (Y/n) ran as fast as he could, looking around the map for anyone that could help him save his best friend from the hunter. He saw William in the distance and knew he could help him, he ran up to him and frantically explained the situation in a manner that William couldn't understand.

"Slow down and tell me what is going on..." William soothed (Y/n) by rubbing his back.

"HELENAGOTCAUGHTBYTHEHUNTER!" William managed to understand what he said this time as his eyes widened to what (Y/n) just said, he nodded for him to lead the way and ready to help Helena.

Few seconds later...

"Ok, i'll tackle him if he decides to use his hook on you. You go save Helena, i'll keep an eye out!" William whispered as they both separated to save Helena, with their heartbeat getting louder, (Y/n) managed to get Helena off chair until the Gamekeeper appeared right behind him. He gasped in shock and horror until William ran into him and push him into a tree, stunning the hunter.

"LET'S GO!" William grabbed (Y/n)'s and Helena's hand, sprinting as fast as he could while carefully guiding Helena.

After running a few minutes...

"Oh dear god, thank you!" Both (Y/n) and Helena were panting as they were exhausted,  but (Y/n) still managed to breathe out those words. Helena tapped her stick to see (Y/n) with loving and grateful eyes towards the Forward, she smirked and quietly made her way behind him.

"How can i repay you?"

"Y-You don't have to" William replied with a dark blush on his face as he scratched the back of his head, already grateful that he managed to hold the boy's hand.

"But there must be someth-" Helena pushed (Y/n) towards William with such force that William had a bit of trouble catching him, but he caught him, (Y/n) landing with his lips on William's. Both were shocked but slowly melted into it, Helena tapping her stick to see the two sucking each others faces off.

"My job here is done!~" She whispered to herself as she went to find another cipher, leaving those two to enjoy the moment they had longed for.

In another match...

"Let me go!!!" (Y/n) yelled out as he struggled in the balloon's grasp, kicking, slapping and wiggling to break free from the Geisha.

"I GOT YOU!" William yelled out as he slammed himself the Geisha, sending her flying into a wall and ending up stunned. He helped (Y/n) up and grabbed his hand, dragging him away from the Geisha and healing him when they were far enough.

"This'll hurt a bit" William stated as he began to wrap bandages around (Y/n)'s wounds, (Y/n) let out whimpers as it stung but withstood the pain so it could heal.

"Thanks William"

"Anytime"

"Do you think we'll have some time to do..."

"Probably, if you can handle it like last time~"

"TOO MUCH INFORMATION" One of the survivors nearby shouted as they could hear their conversation, both looking flustered at the same time.

"We should probably go..." William said as he helped the flustered (Y/n) up, giving him his shoulder in case he needed support.