Carl Gallaghar

Narrator P.O.V.

"You know, you're not as subtle as you think you are."

(Y/n) walked into the room he shared with Carl as he proceeded to sit next to the figure that was lying on the bed, revealing the sad man he loved under the covers by pulling them off.

"You always do this... you blame yourself for that incident."

He whispered as he gently caressed Carl's face, receiving a flinch from Carl as he realized what hand he was caressing him with.

"It was only an accident. Don't bash yourself from something so sm-"

"DON'T SAY THAT!"

(Y/n)'s eyes widened and flinched at the sudden uproar of his voice, but knowing that his emotions were a bit erratic at the moment.

"I could-... I could've avoided it and you'd be fine."

He began to slowly return to his depressive state as he started to pull the covers over his head, only to be stopped by (Y/n) as he threw them away and sat on his lap, forcing Carl to look at him.

"You didn't mean to blow two of my fingers off with that shotgun. You were trying to protect us from a creep who had been following us! Your aim was shit, but that isn't the point here..."

He slowly caressed Carl's face as he looked deep into his eyes, reminiscing back to when they were kids and would always get in all sorts of trouble. He let out a long sigh and gently placed a kiss on his forehead, then giving him a small slap afterwards.

"What was that for?!"

"Always blaming yourself for that incident."

"But i could've-"

"No, we were troublemakers. We bumped into the wrong person at the wrong time and you tried to keep us safe from that creep that looked ready to take off our clothes. Where did you even get that shotgun?"

Soon enough, Carl let out a huge laugh as he remembered the girly scream that (Y/n) made when the creep tried to touch his butt and the weak kicks he threw towards him.

"What's so funny?"

"The weak kicks and the scream you made back then... it's amazing how you went from adorable to handsome."

"I could say the same to you..."

They both stared at each other and smiled, Carl caressing (Y/n)'s thigh as he was slowly placed his hand behind (Y/n)'s neck and pulled him closer for a kiss, which was interrupted.

"You're still going to work."

"Come oooon... just for today?"

"You said that yesterday! Now, get up and take a shower... you stink."

(Sorry if it's short... this suffered so many rewrites and i didn't know how to end it.
Hope you like it Solvesborg)