(Request) Sonic boys x M! Reader

(Request by LEON-KENNEDY and also don't play the music above yet!)

Your POV

"Guys, breakfast is ready!" I softly yelled at them as i put the large amount of pancakes on a plate, everyone immediately came downstairs and i greeted them all with a warm smile. I turned to back only to bump into gagdet and fall backwards... You see, i'm a bit clumsy....

"Oh (Y/n), i'm so sorry! Let me help you!" He quickly helped me up to which i sent him a smile while i patted his head.

"Thank you gagdet" i kissed his forehead and didn't notice the blush that crep up his face, i also didn't notice the vaeious envious glares they were sending his way. I walked to the stove to turn it off and take off the pan but i quickly slipped and fell face first onto the floor, all of them came to my aid as fast as... Well... Sonic!

"You ok?"

"You didn't hurt yourself too bad?"

"Here, let me help you up!"

"You helped him last time! Here, let m-"

I soon stood up by myself while giving a closed eyed smile to all of them "No need to worry about me, i'm stronger than you think" to which they all stayed silent "Now, get back to eating your food and if i don't see it spotless then i'll never cook for all of you again!" I ushered them to which they all quickly sat back down, i was obviously joking but i think they took it seriously for some reason.

I walked outside and saw that sonic and shadow were jumping around and fighting each other... Again, i swear that these two will be the end of me. I slowly walked over to them and called out for them.

"Guys, breakfast is ready!" I softly yelled again and that caught their attention, they immediately ran inside and i was gonna follow but then amy came and stopped me while holding her hammer.

"Oh hello amy, is there something i can help you with?" I asked her, she had ticks appear on her forehead as he gripped her hammer tightly.

"You're the reason why sonic won't look my way anymore! I won't let you get in between me and sonic's love!" She said as she raised her hammer, i barely managed to dodge ait but she didn't seem to want to stop there. I began to run for my life as she chased me through the forest, my legs were beginning to get tired and i felt like i would collapse until i didn't hear amy anymore. I let myself drop to the ground and began to sob quietly.

"What did i do this time? Why do i always ruin everything..." I thought to myself but suddenly something grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and held me high in the air, i looked at the figure that was holding me with wide eyes.

"Metal sonic..." I whispered in fear, he had tried to kidnap me many times, i slowly began to feel woozy until my vision faded to black.

Tail's POV

We were sitting on the couch, sonic and i were getting worried that (Y/n) hasn't come back yet. We tried to think positively but it didn't help much that amy came in with hammer in hand and without (Y/n) to be seen anywhere.

"Amy, where is (Y/n)?" Sonic asked, amy just smiled at him before she spoke

"Don't worry about him, he won't get in the way of our love anymore!" She said and then giggled

Suddenly, something flew across the room but dropped something on the coffee table infront of all of us. I could have sworn i saw metal sonic but those thoughts were quickly swiped away when i saw what was on the table, it was (Y/n)'s hairpin that we got him for his birthday. (picture above)

We got it for him since it looked kinda cute and it would help to keep his bangs at bay so they wouldn't cover his eyes.

"Guys, we need to go now!" Knuckled shouted, we all nodded. Everyone got on a plane i built just in case this happened, i'm very glad it was handy after all.

Timeskip!

We arrived to a place where we would assume metal sonic would be, we found a secluded area that had a massive floating platform. We landed on it and then immediately were greeted by metal sonic's presence.

"Glad you came, i have a little present for you" he said as he gestured to a robot that reluctantly towards us.

"Attack" was all he said as the robot did as it was told.

(Oki you can play the music now!)

The robot's hands were made as swords, we had to keep dodging over and over since it was very agile. The robot let out a snarl as he then proceeded to chase sonic around but then focused on us, i tried my best to dodge it but it ended chopping one of the wings off in the process.

"Jump off!" I shouted, we all jumped out onto the platform as the plane crashed. The robot was now chasing everybody and managing to hit us here and there, the robot then stopped beside metal sonic.

"Reveal yourself" was all he said as the robot's head began to open, it revealed (Y/n) but with red glowing eyes instead of his (E/c) ones. We all sat there and looked at him in horror until metal sonic ordered him to attack again.

"Sonic break the armor that is encasing him!" I yelled at him, if he was being forced to do this then the armor would be forcing him with some mind control device.

He began to immediately attack the armor and it began to crack but then a strained voice came out of it "It... hurts..." he managed to say before going back to attacking sonic.

The battle was short-lived and finally the armor came off of (Y/n) by cracking into small pieces, he collapsed onto the ground and stayed still as we rushed over to his aid.

"This isn't the end..." metal sonic snarled at us as he flew away

Timeskip
Your POV

I woke up feeling like a truck hit me and then a tractor ran me over, i looked around to see that everyone was cuddling with me on my bed and i couldn't help but smile because even shadow was beside me and snuggling with me.

"What would i do without you guys..." i thought to myself as i proceeded to drift to sleep while hugging shadow.