Prince Sidon (Edited)

(For leikesdark, this will be a modern AU
Enjoy~)

"Well, atleast he is happy..." i thought to myself as i watched sidon walk with his new girlfriend, i came to his college dorm to confess my feelings. It seems that i was a bit too late.

"Oh, hey (Y/n), what are you doing here?" Sidon asked as he noticed me, i sent him a smile as i walked closer.

"You're finally a real man" i teased him, we both chuckled as he patted my shoulder.

"Yep!" He sent me his bright smile and i couldn't help but smile back, i proceeded to say goodbye then walk out since i still had homework to do.

~smol timeskip~

I was walking down the hallways of the campus until i heard a noise, i stayed quiet until i heard it again and followed it. I noticed that it was coming from inside a room and i opened it to reveal sidon's girlfriend, she screamed and scrambled away as i stood there shocked.

I immediately began to run as i tried to find sidon, i found him walking down the many hallways and dragged him with me. I told him everything that i saw, how i saw her straddling another guy and kissing him.

"...Again... with this fucking bullshit..." he growled as he set his fingers on his temple, it surprised me that he even was in a mood right now.

"My friends have been telling me that you are in love with me, but i didn't think you would stoop this low to get me" my eyes widened in shock and my face contorted into that of disgust.

"WHAT!? I AM JUST LOOKING OUT FOR YOU FUCK FACE!!!" I shouted at him, he took a step back as i took a step forward

"IF YOU WANNA BE A COMPLETE IDIOT AND LIVE WITH SOMEONE WHO IS CONSTANTLY STABBING YOU BEHIND YOUR BACK THEN FINE! YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING IDIO-" i was cut off by a stinging pain on my cheek, i stared at sidon in shock as i cupped my cheek.

Later, he found out and tried to talk to me, i just avoided him every time he tried and left him talking by himself. My friends told me that, every time i did, his eyes would always be full of sadness and regret. I didn't care as i wore a permanent bitch face, walking with a sway in my hips and kept a hand on my hips all the time.

I finished college, sidon tried again to talk to me but, i walked away.

I looked back once to see that he was crying as his mom tried to comfort him, i looked away and kept walking.

2 years later...

"I'm sorry, i just.... don't love you" i said to the guy i was currently dating, looking anywhere but him, he took my hand in his and gave me a warm smile.

"I understand, i'm just glad you were being honest" he said, i smiled back and we proceeded to order our food and drinks.

30 mins later...

"Alright, see ya around" i waved goodbye as i walked away, returning to my cute little apartment that i was renting, trying to forget about sidon.

'He stole my heart and he has plagued my mind ever since. I can't forget him nor can i hate him, i just said that in the heat of the moment...' i thought as i entered my apartment, curling into a ball once i made it to my bed and letting all the tears out.

I looked up at the ceiling and saw the art i made once i got here, i recreated a night full of stars and comets flying around in the dark ocean of the painted sky, i let all of the tears out as memories began to flood back. I was interrupted by knocking, i wiped the tears away and walked towards the door.

I opened the door to be met with the reason of my suffering as he engulfed me in his arms, holding me as if his life depended on it.

"I'M SORRY, PLEASE!!" he whisper-yelled into my ear, i felt more tears coming out as i hugged him back.

"Forgiven..." i whispered as i closed the door, still in the hug, i guided him to my bedroom and lied us both down. We both stared at each other, he reached over and caressed my cheek as he looked at me with loving eyes.

"I missed you..." i spat out, his eyes getting teary and nodding at my sudden words

"Me too..." he said as he got closer, our lips slowly clicked together and moved in sync as we moved closer to each other and embraced one another.

"You have no idea how long i have been waiting for this" he said as he began taking off my shirt, he later took his own shirt off and began kissing me again. We both took off our pants, not breaking eye contact as we did so, he lifted my hips and placed my entrance against his member.

"Do you trust me?" He asked, waiting for my reply

I nodded without a question as we became one, loving each and every moment of it, him marking me as his one and only.