Link (preview)

(For FanficReader42028)

Narrator P.O.V

(Y/n) was currently being taken away by one of his knights who also happened to be his guardian ever since he was born. (Y/n)'s parents had chosen him to protect him when the time came, he was currently dragging (Y/n) through a secret passage in his bedroom that lead to a hidden door behind the castle.

"Wait, what is going on?" (Y/n) asked as was still running, worry and fear written all over his face. "I'll tell you once we're outside!" Eric repeated as he finally reached the door and opened it, pulling (Y/n) outside and sealing it again once everything was in the clear.

"Ganondorf has taken over your castle, he has taken control over your parents and a part of your army!" (Y/n)'s eyes widened at this, he began to look for the switch but there was none to open the door from the outside.

"You're not going to find it..."

"I'M NOT LEAVING THEM..." He whisper-yelled as he kept looking for it, (Y/n) soon realized that it was completely futile to try and go back in. He stopped searching and turned to Eric, tears were about to spill from his eyes as he stood beside Eric.

"Are you done?" (Y/n) just nodded as he pursed his lips, his eyes filled with sadness as he held onto Eric's hand again. Both began walking to the land of Hyrule and began their journey to look for help.

"YOUNG MASTER!" Two of his maids managed to get out, both were sprinting full speed as his eyes widened in shock and relief. "Maria! Rose! How did you get out?" He asked, both just looked at each other and put a finger against their lips.

"Let's go then... i have a kingdom to claim back..." He began to walk to the closest village as his guardian and maids followed closely behind, the three keeping an eye out for any possible threats and dangers to the young prince. They had been walking several hours and (Y/n) seemed completely fine until he dropped to his knees, not being able to continue walking anymore.

"I can't... My body isn't used to this..." He got comfortable on the ground until Eric quickly picked him up, (Y/n) let out a yelp as he got carried onto the knight's back. "Can you let me know when you're going to do that again?" (Y/n) grumbled as he held tightly onto the knight.

They had finally made it to the village and settled down in a small inn, the entire party had been struck with exhaustion as they got closer to the beds and rested for the night. Maria and Rosa shared a twin sized bed, Eric had his own twin sized bed while (Y/n) was looking out of the window in his undergarments and wondering how he is going to get his kingdom back.

The next morning...

"Wake up!" (Y/n) shook Eric as he wore his battle armor, Maria and Rosa already on their feet as each had a bag on their hip that nobody knew where they came from. "Five... more minutes..." the loud snores proceeded to echo a bit, (Y/n) began to get frustrated and pushed Eric off the bed. He nodded proudly with a smirk and began walking to their weapons, grabbing Eric's war pick and his own scythe. "Time to practice!" (Y/n) squealed as practice was his favorite thing to do, even before the castle was raided and taken by Ganondorf.

Eric got into his armor and took his war pick from (Y/n)'s grasp and walked into the woods with the prince and the two maids following closely behind, admiring the scenery as the maids began to get their medical equipment ready.

"Ready?" Eric asked once they found a big and empty spot where they could practice, both getting into their respective stances once Maria clapped her hands. "Round 1... BEGIN!" Eric and (Y/n) let out a battle cry as they both ran towards each other, giving their all as they both sparred like there was no tomorrow. (Y/n) used the lessons his father gave him with blocking and a stunt he was taught at a young age, he used the stunt and caught Eric's weapon with his blade.