Freddy Riley

Narrator P.O.V.

"We can't just leave them out there, we have to help them Freddy!!" (Y/n) whisper-shouted as he pointed at the aura of Emily in the distance

"I am not losing you to such stupidity, especially because of your heroics. You shall not risk your life just to save another person, and if you do then forget about us." Freddy realized what he had said, but it was too late, there was no going back now as he gripped onto (Y/n)'s arm.

"Are you being serious?" (Y/n)'s eyes were wide and had tears threatening to fall at the corners, he couldn't believe what he had just heard. He pulled his arm away and turned around, letting the tears fall as he began to run to save Emily.

'How stupid is he... Why save somebody when he can just save himself? We don't need anybody else... i don't need anybody else' Freddy thought as he went back to decoding the cipher he was working on recently, he finished it and noticed that it was so quiet until he heard running.

'He must have failed to save her...' Freddy turned around and was surprised to see Emily and (Y/n) running towards the door as Freddy was opening the door, (Y/n) happened to be hurt and was tripping on his own feet as he past the door that was opening.

"(Y/n) i-..." Freddy was silenced as he was slapped across the face, while Emily gasped as she backed away from the two, (Y/n) had a blazing fury in his eyes and a glare that could kill.

"Never. Talk. To. Me. Again." Was all he said as Emily and (Y/n) ran out, escaping the manor to make it to the next map, ready to rest and recover his strength as Freddy just stood there in awe for a couple of minutes.

And that is how it began, the ignoring and the glaring that made Freddy realize that he wasn't a king anymore, he lost his most prized possession.

He lost the one who loved him and who he loved the most, the person who he had shared his darkest secrets with and didn't even bat an eyelash to his past since he is the most comprehensive and compassionate guy he has ever met. Even if dating guys was new to him.

"(Y/-..." he was ignored once again as (Y/n) just walked past him and sat at the table to participate, he was going to join until the Forward decided to sit beside (Y/n) and wrap an arm around his shoulder.

" he was ignored once again as (Y/n) just walked past him and sat at the table to participate, he was going to join until the Forward decided to sit beside (Y/n) and wrap an arm around his shoulder

"Sorry, this seat is taken" William said as he held (Y/n) under his arm protectively, his arm now resting on his waist as Freddy's face was being riddled with jealousy.

"Alright" Freddy spat out with venom as he sat on the far end, watching as (Y/n) just sat there and looked at the curtain with rage.

"Did you two get in a fight?" Aesop asked as he looked in the direction Freddy was looking, noticing (Y/n)'s glare and William's advances.

"I don't wanna talk about it..." Was all Freddy said as they all got ready to face the hunter, the change of scenario making their vision blurry as they suddenly appeared in the White Sand Street Asylum.

20 mins later...

"Come on, do you really think you can catch me?" I taunted The Ripper as i blew a kiss at him, it seemed to have enraged him and he began to chase me again.

"Don't worry, i got your back!" William yelled out as he charged the ripper into the wall, stunning him as we both began to run away from the ripper.

"(Y/n), we need to talk!" Freddy yelled as he walked over, William stood in front of (Y/n) defensively with a hand to keep (Y/n) behind him.

"No, you d-" (Y/n) placed a hand on William's shoulder and nodded, William understood as he walked over to the Embalmer who was decoding a cipher in the distance.

(Y/n) grabbed Freddy's hand and dragged him away from the other two, he finally made it to the factory and stood there with his arms crossed. "What do you want?" (Y/n) asked as he held a killer glare, it felt as if Freddy's head would explode.

"I'm sorry, i really regret what i did..." Freddy admitted, but (Y/n)'s glare didn't falter.

"Don't you think it's too late to apologize?" He asked as he was about to walk away until a fog blade hit him in his side, he looked at where it came from to see The Ripper as he began to fade into his invisible form.

"We have to go..." (Y/n) said as he heard footsteps coming closer, he grabbed Freddy's hand and began to call for William's help with his trait. (I'll try to make some traits in the future)

"He is gaining up on us!"

"Tell me something i don't know!!"

They both began kiting the hunter and tried distracting him for as long as possible (keyword: tried), until (Y/n) was suddenly hit from behind and caused him to fall into the incapacitated state.

"(Y/n)!" Freddy yelled out as William suddenly appeared behind him, ready to tackle the hunter until Freddy stopped him.

"Get out of the way! I'm not abandoning him like you di-"

"I have a plan" was all he had to say to make William nod and follow his lead, stealthily making their way closer to the chair and seeing the footprints on the ground walking away from the chair.

15 seconds later....

"If he comes back, just run!" Freddy said as he ran to (Y/n) and freed him from the rocket chair, Freddy and William trying to heal him as fast as they can until they heard the heartbeat.

"Go! NOW!" Freddy yelled as the last cipher was finished and revealed that the hunter had detention, his red eyes glowing and showing he was now in front of Freddy. The Ripper slashed at Freddy and incapacitated him in one hit, placing him in the rocket chair and guarding him.

"We have to go (Y/n)" William repeated to the stubborn guy, only to be met with resistance from him.

"I'm not leaving him, we can all get out... i just need t-" he was suddenly being dragged by William towards the door, forcing him to escape and nodding at Freddy in the distance.

"I'll keep my promise and protect him" William whispered to himself as he saw Freddy's chair take off and fly back to the manor, escaping before The Ripper came to get him too.