Inner turmoil pt. 2

(I'm using my own imagination here and some inspiration from some tv novels, sorry if it isn't your taste.)

Narrator P.O.V.

"(Y.... n).... (Y/..... (Y/n).... (Y/N)!!!!!" (Y/n) finally snapped out of his daze as he looked around and noticed he was daydreaming in the meeting, in front of his whole team and future business partners.

"S-sorry, i have to go!" (Y/n) quickly grabbed his stuff as he began to race towards the exit, Claire chasing after him as she told everyone she was gonna check on him before leaving the room. They both ran down the stairs and into the parking lot, (Y/n) desperately trying to get his thoughts back and not focus on the kiss that Bakugou gave him.

'It felt so wrong... yet so right...'

"(Y/n)!!!!" He quickly snapped around as he heard Claire's voice, knowing that it was useless to run away from her as she was more athletic. She quickly grabbed his wrist and pulled him aside so they could speak privately in his car, taking away his keys and opening the doors.

"Ok, tell me"

"I-i..." He looked confused, terrified, shocked and completely blissful. His eyes only showed the purest form of love he has for someone he yearns for, the love that Claire knew when she saw his face back in high school.

"You... what?"

"Bakugou... kissed me"

"..."

"..."

"...he did what?..."

"He kissed me when i tried to go back home, he suddenly came out of the school, grabbed me by my waist and.... and..." His face was full of embarrassment as a curve etched onto his lips, his stomach fluttering as he remembered how soft Bakugou's lips were.

"He has a girlfriend..."

"H-he..."

"Yeah, he has a girlfriend."

"Wait, How? Why? Who is she?"

"I don't know her personally, i just know her name. Her name is Ochaco, Ochaco Uraraka" His heart sank and he felt a pit in his stomach that felt infinite, dread and sadness began to course through his entire body as he began to wonder if she knew about this or even saw them.

"N-no... i-i..." Tears began to spill from his eyes as he hid his face in his hands, sobbing into them as Claire began to rub his back. She whispered comforts into his ear as she tried to comfort (Y/n), reminding herself that she will find Bakugou and kick his blonde ass.

"B-but... i though he actually liked me and... why am i so stupid?" He tried controlling his sobbing and wiping away his tears, only managing to turn his sobs into hiccups. Claire managed to calm (Y/n) down and get him into the passenger seat as she got into the driver's seat and drove away.

"I'll take you home.... you need to rest"

-------
Your P.O.V.

"Where..." i woke up and realized i was in my room, i looked around and saw a note on my dresser and got out of bed to pick it up.

"You needed to rest after what i told you last night. I left you some breakfast in the fridge.
-Love, Claire"

"You're always so nice..." i placed the note back on the dresser and went downstairs, opened the fridge and pulled out the pancakes Claire made. I placed them on the table, took a fork and began to dig in as my mind began to haunt me with the information Claire gave me.

'He has a girlfriend...'

"What do i do... That's a stupid question, (Y/n). You need to tell him that he isn't going to manipulate you like this, not anymore" I spoke to myself until i heard some lighting and rain coming from outside, also hearing the doorbell at the same time as it made me jump out of my seat. I walked towards the door and looked through it to see Bakugou, what perfect timing.

I opened the door and left the small chain on as a form of protection, not really knowing if he was here for something good or not. "What are you doing here and how did you find me?" I asked with a little too much venom than i hoped for, a small glare coming from my eyes as his eyes widened.

"Since when did you become such a bitch?"

"Ever since you kissed me when you have a girlfriend"  his eyes widened more (if possible) and he looked away, his umbrella being the only item protecting him from the rain as i kept him outside. "Come in" i took off the chain and opened the door, he came in and looked around as i took his umbrella and put it away.

"Nice place" he mumbled, i nodded and proceeded to offer him a seat on the couch. I took a deep breathe and thought carefully of what i was going to say. "You and i are going to be nothing but strangers, got it?" His eyes widened again at this statement as he hurriedly grabbed me by my waist and pulled my closer, i struggled in his hold as i tried all i could to push him away.

"No, you're not doing this to me. Anyone else but  you!" He pleaded as he planted a kiss on my lips, i struggled against it and tried to push him away. He was stronger than me and managed to plant another kiss, holding the back of my head to keep me in place as my mind began to get fuzzy.

"You... have a-... girlfriend!" He shoved his tongue into my mouth and explored me to his content, my mind going into a lustful daze as all rationality began to disappear.

"I don't care about her because i want YOU!" He began to kiss me more passionately, my whole body becoming weaker as i tried to fight back in vain. My body was beginning to give in to the handsome blonde i loved since high school.

'I bet he is exactly like his mother'

No...

'I'm sure he is, those things can be inherited!'

Stop...!

'His mother slept with Ochaco's father, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!? I heard he has already seduced some married men!'

"I SAID STOP!" I pushed away Bakugou as far as i could, sending him across from me to the other side of the couch as i tried to regain my composure. He looked at me wide eyed as tears began to spill from my eyes, he slowly crawled closer but i held my hand up to stop him.

"I think you should leave..." i stood up and walked to the front door, grabbing his umbrella and opening the door for him. He reluctantly got up and walked out the door, but not before leaving a few words behind.

"I'm not giving up on you" He stated as he slammed the door shut behind him, i locked it to make sure that he wouldn't come back in and try anything.

"I won't let the story repeat itself..." i slid down the door and onto the floor, remembering the story from my home town and why i ran away. The high school was just child's play compared to the small town i used to live in, the town i tried so hard to forget.

To be continued...

(I think i'm gonna make more parts of this)