Jack

Narrator P.O.V.

"So, little lady, how are you doing this fine evening?" Kevin asked again, already knowing that it ticked the feminine male off. A huge tick mark appeared on his forehead as he glared at the cowboy, almost ready to kill him.

"If you call me lady again, i will cut off yo-" He then proceeded to notice the heartbeat that was faintly there, (Y/n) had no time to waste as he grabbed Kevin's hand and began to run.

"At the very least, take me out to dinner" Kevin teased the young male as the other gave him a frown, that sooner turned into shock as he saw the hunter gaining up on them. The Ripper raised his hand as he was ready to strike, (Y/n) then pushed Kevin out of the way and took the slash for him, the slash sent him into a panic as he began to sprint away, The Ripper and Kevin in complete shock as to why he did that.

'Wh-... why...?' The Ripper thought to himself as he began to track the poor boy, Kevin thinking the same as he began to chase after him.

"Ow... gosh, this hurts..." (Y/n) said as he picked up a syringe from a chest and began to heal himself, the syringe emptying out before he could completely heal. He needed to find somebody and fast, but fate had other plans.

The heartbeat began to get louder and quicker, he needed to hide somewhere, like a locker or in a building, but it was too late. The Ripper had already seen him and he froze like a deer in headlights as the hunter began to slowly walk towards him, his eyes widening as his whole life flashed before his eyes.

"I-i'm... sorry" Was all he said before he fainted, the last thing he saw was the giant man reaching for him as he fell to the ground.

Several minutes later...

(Y/n) woke up to the feeling of something messing with his hair, he didn't mind it but he also didn't like it as he slowly woke up and looked over to what was playing with his hair.

"Wh-..." It took him a while to process to realize that (Y/n) was right in front of the hunter, who was just now playing with his hair as he was unconscious.

He let out a loud scream that made The Ripper jump back and try to silence him, he quickly put a hand over the young male's mouth and proceeded to put his finger where his lips would be.

"D-... D-Don't.... s-... scr... eam..." was all he could mutter before letting out a sign, the other male stared back in awe and curiosity as he didn't know that he could talk.

"Why did you bring me here?" The Ripper just shrugged and slowly walked closer to him, he lifted the other male's chin and stared deeply into his eyes until (Y/n) blushed and looked away.

"P-P...re...tt...y... eyes..." This made (Y/n)'s cheeks burst into red as his eyes began to sparkle, getting a weird, but charming, feeling from the hunter.

"What is your name?"

"..."

"Do you have a name...?"

"...Jack..."

"Jack, huh?" He pondered a bit and then nodded, slowly walking over to the hunter and was about to hug him until somebody snatched him onto their shoulder and began to run away. Jack's eyes had an evil glint as he realized that the cowboy snatched him away and tried to get him out the exit gate.

"What are you doing!?" (Y/n) asked, letting out some small grunts of discomfort as Kevin ran as fast as he could.

"Saving you, of course. Like you did a while ago for me!" He stated, almost making it to the exit gate and then the last cipher was finished as the gated lit up, Jack's eyes went a deep and dark red as he began to follow the trail that Kevin left behind.

"Kevin, you shouldn't have done that..."

"What do you mean? I saved you!"

"You don't understand, Jack is actually a-"

Kevin was then thrown into the wall by a slash as (Y/n) was grabbed by his waist, being held in the air by Jack's giant and clawed hand. Balloons were tied onto him as he was carried back into the basement, Kevin being dragged along into the basement.

(Y/n) was then sat into a chair, but the timer was not set, so he just sat there unable to move due to the shackles and thorns that kept him in place. Kevin woke up but soon realized that he was tied up to the table in the basement, he struggled until he saw (Y/n) tied to the chair.

"(Y/N)! Don't worry, i'll get you out of this! I promise..." he said, this sparked some jealousy in Jack as he began to dangle his claws over him. He ripped him off the table and sat him on the chair, activating the chair and walking over to the tied up (Y/n).

"DON'T TOUCH HIM!" Kevin yelled, but it was completely futile as he gently removed (Y/n) from the chair and carefully set him down on the table. He pulled out a small orb with a dark rose inside of it, putting it in his palm and showing it to (Y/n).

"Wh-what is th-" he was about to ask until a voice interrupted him as soon as he touched the

"Let the dark consume you" a voice from within the orb called out, breaking and then completely consuming (Y/n) in darkness as it began to corrupt and change him, letting out his deepest and darkest desires from within as he screamed in pain.

His body began to get taller, his outfit began to shift and change as his skin became as pale as the moon, a permanent smile and loving eyes were plastered on his face as he straightened his position and caressed Jack's cheek.

"My sweet Jack~" He said in an evil tone, Jack wrapping an arm around his waist as he grabbed one of his hands, waltzing around the basement room as they became partners in crime. Kevin sat there in awe and horror as he realized what this meant, his chair activating made Jack and the new hunter turn to face him.

"See you soon!~" (Y/n) sang with an evil grin, waving at Kevin as his chair began to drill through the ground and return back to the manor.

Jack let go of (Y/n) and made a small bow as he offered his hand, (Y/n) taking it as a shadow claw appeared on his hand. (Y/n) grinned as they both began to walk out of the basement, ready to hunt the pesky survivors.

"A name... The Moonlight's Shadow..." (Y/n) whispered as he saw the Moonlit river park in the distance and noise coming from it, Jack wrapping his arm around his waist again and pulling him towards the park.

(Y/n) began to sing as a light blue mist began to spread through the ground, making the survivors drowsy and their vision a bit blurry.

"Welcome to my world... and your nightmare!"

(Kinda like this and i will be using  hunter reader more often, art is not mine btw)