92. Intermission?

My eyes remained closed as I slowly emerged from my slumber. I could feel my arms being around a slender waist as I laid there with my face against two soft, meaty orbs that had the scent of coconut milk. There was a gentle arm around me as another hand softly stroked my hair as I laid there.

Slowly, I opened my eyes. What I first saw was Loriana's large breasts that was concealed by her black laced bra. I stared at them for a second, unsure as to why they were there until my brain finally caught on and recalled that I was sleeping with Loriana once again. I looked up and saw Loriana's loving face smiling as she gazed at me. She must've been awake for quite some time for her eyes showed no signs of drowsiness.

She hugged me tighter into her soft body, pressing my face even further into her soft breasts, and then continued to stroke my hair.

"You sleep like a baby," she commented with a soothing voice.

I didn't respond. Rather, I hugged her even tighter with my arms and brought my leg over hers so that I was as close to her as possible. This way, my mind can be filled with the thought of her and cleansed of any evil that threatened with my tranquil peace of mind. She's my protector, and I'm glad that she is.

"Alevian," I heard Loriana chuckle. "You sure have grown. That thing is poking me..."

That was when I realized that my puberty-strikened body had taken control of my manhood, making it rock hard as it poked into Loriana's soft body. Based on my knowledge, I'm taller than Loriana, and since my face is in her chest, that means it's poking into her naked thighs since she sleeps in her lingerie only.

Then, I suddenly felt pressure being applied on top and on the bottom of the shaft. Looking up, I saw Loriana smile in an amused matter as she tucked that part of my body between her meaty thighs.

"It's fine," she whispered into my ear. "It happens to every boy."

But usually their "aunt" won't let them go this far, I wanted to say, but didn't. If I did say it, then that means I'll lose this comfort. Therefore, I kept quiet.

I continued to lay there, embracing Loriana in order to ward off any other thoughts. All I could think about was Loriana, and nothing else. It was as if the world outside of this bed doesn't exist at all and there's any Loriana and I.

My lips were now kissing the top of her soft breasts now, but Loriana made no effort to push me away. She allowed my lips to press against her chest and brought my head closer to her chest while stroking my hair. Her other arm went around my body from underneath and that hand gently patted my back.

"It's still not soft..." I heard Loriana sigh as she shifted her legs around a bit which sent a shivering feeling down my body as that part of me was further stimulated. "It's been hard for an hour already... It won't cause any problems, right?"

She sounded quite worried, but I still didn't say anything. I continued to snuggle myself closer and closer to her, hoping that I can then enter her body so that I can feel the soothing warmth her body exhibited.

"Alevian," she said. Her breathing became deeper and more frequent. "You're... breathing on my chest..."

Chest? Oh her breasts?

I could feel the air that I breathed out rebounding onto my face, and when I opened my eyes slightly once again, I discovered that I was simply staring at her breasts. In addition, from beneath her bra, I felt something protruding and poking my cheek.

"Alevian..." her voice called my name once again. This time, however, it would appear that she's somewhat flustered. "S-stop moving down there."

I realized that my lower body was moving about on its own. I initially thought it was trying to escape Loriana's thighs, but then I realized that it was moving back and forth.