117. I'm not her Boyfriend

After having a quick lunch with Mura, I followed her once again out onto the city streets of Saroff. This thus marked the start of me forced into volunteering to accompany her around for the entire day. I felt as if I have no real way to get out of this situation, and... yeah. I'm not getting out of this one.

She called a taxi to our location, and the two of us boarded the vehicle. Both of us were seated in the back seats of the car next to each other, and after Mura told the driver our destination, we were off and away. It would appear that she wanted to head to a nearby mall that's located in the largest entertainment district in Saroff. Entertainment as in entertainment that's for all ages, meaning there are movie theaters, arcades, and stuff like that. However, there's also bars and night clubs around that area, but those are separated from the areas targeted towards a wider age demographic group for moral reasons.

I gazed out the window as the taxi drove towards our destination. When we passed by a clothing store, I was suddenly reminded that Mura was wearing a skirt. I quickly glanced over at her and made sure that she was in fact wearing a skirt. Then, I looked forward at the rear view mirror in order to observe the driver. There didn't appear to be any suspicious movements of his eyes, but it's always better safe than sorry. I acted casually as I removed my coat and simply handed it to Mura while looking out the window.

"Here," I said, handing the coat to her. "Your legs get cold, right?"

She stared at the coat that I held in my hand with a confused expression on her face. Then, when I mentioned her legs, she looked down and seemed to have understood my intent. Then, with a smile on her face, she accepted my coat and placed it on her lap, using it to act as a small blanket that she could cover up her legs with.

"Pretty considerate boyfriend you got there," the taxi driver commented after hearing our conversation.

"He's not my boyfriend," Mura responded, laughing as if she had just heard a joke. "I'm his teacher."

"Teacher?" The driver sounded pretty surprised. "You look way too young to be a teacher. I thought you're also in high school!"

Mura simply chuckled in response to the driver's astonished comment. She seemed to be quite pleased by what the driver had said for there was a look of content on her face. I guess all woman would be quite joyful if they're told that they look quite youthful. That is if the woman doesn't look like as if she's twelve when she's over twenty. Then, that person might get mad for being mistaken for a children.

"So what's a teacher doing alone with her student?" the driver then asked.

"A private one-on-one lesson, of course," Mura intentionally said in a seductive voice as she placed a hand on my right thigh.

I looked down at the hand that was on my thigh and then over at her. On her face was an alluring smile as she jokingly acted the part of an immoral teacher. Why I know this? That's simple. I could sense no such intent from those green eyes of her's. Rather, it's a playfulness that shined there.

"A private lesson?" the taxi driver laughed. "Then I didn't hear anything."

Mura also laughed at the joke. I didn't though. I didn't understand what's so funny about the joke. Like is it something that only adults would laugh at? Like is it an adult fantasy? Or maybe, it's just the taxi driver laughing awkwardly because after that, he didn't say anything else for the remainder of the drive.

After exiting the taxi when we arrived at our destination, Mura handed my coat back to me, and I quickly wore it over my long sleeve shirt because it was pretty cold. I rubbed my hands together before using them to button up the front of my coat so that my stomach and chest was protected from the cold autumn wind. Mura was waiting for me to finish before she proceeded to enter the building where the mall was located in.