184. Christmas Eve - Celestial

[Luna's Perspective]

Christmas Eve, a time of great festivities and celebrations, a time where one spends their day with those that they love. It was the best day of the year for me as the beautiful city outside is covered with a thin layer of snow, making the Christmas decorations appear even cozier and festive in contrast. Because of the cold winter, I am able to cherish the warmth that my clothing and the heater in my house provided.

Tonight, I have a date with my boyfriend, someone who I have been dating for a year now. He's special to me, and it's because of him, I am standing before my opened wardrobe in search of clothing that I will be wearing while staying warm and cozy in my pajamas.

The first piece of clothing I decided to pick out were my lingerie. According to my older sister, I needed something special and sexy, just in case, but...I'm not expecting us to go that far tonight.

I blushed when I realized that the lingerie that I had picked out was one of a seductive purple lace. I immediately paused in my motion and stared at it, confused as to when I had bought this piece. I don't recall purchasing it, but I suppose it must be my older sister who slipped it into my drawer so that I could wear it.

With an amused smile on my face, I decided that this set of lingerie will be the one that I shall be wearing for the date. I'm not expecting anything, but—my face turned red—just in case if something were to happen.

After setting aside the lingerie on my bed so that I could change into everything at once later, I continued the search for a suitable outfit in my drawer. I took into account the time that we will be outdoors, so I decided that it would be best if I were to wear something extremely cozy. However, it must be good-looking as well. Therefore, I picked out a stylish looking winter coat to wear over my knitted creme sweater with a button up shirt at the very bottom. Then, I picked out a pair of skirts as well as knee-high stockings to keep my legs warm in the weather. I used to get quite cold whenever I would wear skirts in the winter, and would always wonder why the other girls wouldn't get cold wearing skirts. However, I suppose the real trick is to just become accustomed to it as there's really not much one can do to keep their legs warm in this weather aside from wearing boots and stockings or socks.

With my outfit picked out, I glanced over at the charging stand where my phone was sitting on as it charged and checked the time that was displayed on the screen. It was around 4:00 P.M., which is close to the meetup time that I had agreed with my boyfriend. Therefore, I immediately stripped myself of my pajamas and changed into the outfit that I had picked out.

After changing, I grabbed the brush that was on my dressing table and kept my eyes focused on the mirror and at the reflection of my hair as I tidied up the disheveled strands of hair. Then, I applied makeup onto my face in preparations for my date that will be occurring at 4:45 P.M.

After I was satisfied with my appearance, I grabbed my phone from the charging stand and slipped it into my purse. Then, I exited my room and started making my way for the exit. I notified my parents of my departure, and after putting on my boots, I exited the house and made my way over to the elevators.

With my heart beating rapidly in my chest out of excitement, I tried to take deep breaths to calm myself. I have this tendency to become extremely excited whenever I am with my boyfriend, making me appear somewhat aggressive. That's something my older sister, who's out on a date with her boyfriend, had told me last night.

"Don't be too clingy," she said to me last night while she was in my room. "If a girl is too aggressive or easy, then the guy wouldn't treasure you as much."

Her message is pretty reasonable, so I decided that I would implement them as well. Therefore, I must act calm and composed and not too happy when I see him. But rather, I must play with his heart a bit, make him wonder what's wrong with me and have his mind constantly wondering, providing him with a positive type of stimulus. But, the thing is I'm not so confident that I'll be able to succeed in that department...