146. It's a Part of the Process

"Welcome back," Luna greeted me with a large smile on her face as I entered my house and closed the door behind me. She was still dressed in the same clothing that I had left her in and almost the entirety of her legs were visible. As she moved, the hems of the shirt moved along with her, following her movements, and as they waved about, her privates seemed to be always at risk of being exposed to my eyes. This drew my gaze since I am a teenage boy, but I quickly forced myself to look away while blushing. She didn't think much of it, which probably had something to do with the fact that she... well... back at the hotel during our school trip in her room.  

With a fatigued sigh, I handed her the plastic bag and the content within and stripped myself of my winter coat as the heater had made it so that the room was at a comfortable room temperature. I folded it and laid it to rest on my arm as I entered the house and for my room in order to hang up the coat.

"Thank you," Luna smiled as she opened the plastic packaging and held up the pair of panties and examined them.

Even though I only caught a simple glimpse of them, it was still quite embarrassing for me to know that I was the one who had bought that for her. It was just... well, it just felt weird and everything. Like I shouldn't have to be doing this...

I entered my room and hung my coat on a hanger and placed it within my closet. Then, I surveyed my room for a second and took my time before leaving my room. My reasoning was that Luna will probably be putting on the underwear that I had bought her at the moment so if I were to leave my room now then it would be quite awkward for the two of us, well... maybe mostly for me.

Come to think of it I still haven't decided where she'll sleep, I sighed as I looked about. She'll most definitely not be sleeping in the same room as me. I mean I can let her sleep on my bed and I can sleep on the couch.

"Alevian," Luna's voice traveled down the hall and through the opened doors and into my room. "You can come out now."

Signaling to me that she was finished, I cautious peeked a head out of my room and down the hallway at the living room to see whether or not she was in fact finished. Our eyes met for an awkward moment as she simply stood there and met the eyes which were on my cautiously peeked out head. She didn't say anything, but it's that silence for that split second that made me want to die because it was that embarrassing and awkward.

With my face still red from embarrassment, I walked out of my room and acted as if nothing had happened. I walked over to the living room and observed her with a frown on my face as I was still entirely uncertain as to whether or not she was telling me the truth or not.

"Is something the matter?" she smiled as she gazed into my eyes.

I looked away, blushing, and concluded that whatever the truth may be, there might not really be that much of a difference in things either way. I let out a sigh and shook my head in response. Then, I lowered it as I checked the time that was on display on my phone. It has gotten pretty late and I guess it was time that I start making dinner or else it'll have to be super late that we eat.

"I think I'll start making food," I said to her as I walked over to the open-counter kitchen.

"Let me watch!" Luna exclaimed as she skipped over behind me.

I looked over my shoulders with the corner of my eye at her, and every time she moved, the hems of my shirt on her body would bounce up and down, and like before, making it so that her pelvic area was under the threat of exposure. And also like before, this feeling of almost being exposed yet not being so at the same time made it oddly erotic, peaking my interest as my mind uncontrollably started wanting to see what was underneath it all.