126. Human Right

The next morning when I woke up, I opened my eyes to the sleeping face of Loriana. She had her arms around me, holding me close to her, and that was when I realized that we were both naked from last night, and my penis was once again poking against her body.

I closed my eyes once again, thinking about what we had done. We had crossed the line, and probably won't ever be able to return to our previous relationship as aunt and nephew. Well... I believe that relationship had started to change ever since I had the Socialization app installed on my phone.

But... what will become of us in the future? I felt as if I'm staring into darkness where no light shined on this path into the future. What had led to that sexual intercourse last night and any previous interactions were from my loneliness, my teenage hormones, as well as her love and care for me. I had taken advantage of her caring nature to relieve myself from my loneliness as well as sexual frustration without even thinking about the future. What I did... it'll probably harm Loriana in the future.

But... but... if not for this, how else am I supposed to feel this serenity that I felt last night? I know I should feel ashamed for thinking like this, but... truly speaking, last night was the calmest I had been in quite a while. Her body was the medication for my problems with both the warmth of the outside and inside of her body slowly eating away at the troubling cloud within me and obliterating that bitter taste in my mouth. There's no other source of comfort for me in this world if not for her.

I held onto her, hugging her with my arms and curling up closer to Loriana. She's the only one in this world that cared for me, the only person that I have left. She's my only source of comfort. So if not this, then what else can I do? Even though I am truly a scum, someone who deserves to rot in this dark abyss, don't I at least have the right to seek out comfort? If the only person able to provide that comfort to me is Loriana, then... may I at least accept it?

I felt a heavy desire to weep but no tears were able to form. However, every single emotion behind the process of crying was there and in place. I wanted to weep for my own frustration, for my own pains, and for this awful society where we lived in where life eventually loses its bright colors from one's childhood and becomes a dark and twisted world of deceit and sufferings. It is this cruel world that brought Luna, the girl that's the exact opposite of me, into my world, causing me to become interested in the world outside of my prison. Yet, it's also this same world that will coldly take her away with this stupid fallacy of an illness... I can't accept this. Even if it may seem as if I did, I can never truly accept the fact that someone that seemed to shine underneath the sun would lose that lively smile on her face and slip into an eternal slumber.

It's the cruel world that caused me such sufferings, so what wrong do I have in seeking for comfort? Even if it might be immoral in society's perspective, I still want to be relieved of this burden. I know I might be selfish, I know that my actions might cause Loriana great trouble or pain in the future, but... I've never truly asked for such luxuries in the past so... can't I at least have this?

I felt a gentle hand on the back of my head as it provided a calming and relaxing effect on my trembling body. I opened my eyes and was met with the loving eyes of Loriana who simply stared at me in a calming manner as she gently soothed me. She didn't even need me to tell her that something was wrong. She can sense it from just being near me.

"It's alright now," she smiled as she brought my head into her chest, burying it against the smooth skin of her breasts. "It's alright now."

Right... I at least have this right to a source of comfort. No matter how dark that garden within me has become, all sinners at least deserves a source of comfort. No matter what their crimes may be and how severe they must be punished. Even when they're faced with agonizing torture during the day, at night when they sleep, they're comforted by the calming night and loving dreams. Therefore, I don't think it's too much for me to ask that I be given this basic human right.