463

Advice Request
This person wants to fix their friendship.

Answered Submission
Hi there,

I would first like to say that I'm happy to hear that you have recovered from your illness! I want you to know that you should be happy that you have done that. It's certainly not an easy thing to go through.

I feel like in this current situation, having a serious talk with her would be the best choice. Ask her to hang out with you at a coffee shop, or somewhere calm, so that you can have an undisturbed conversation. Hear her side of the story, and ask what changed between the two of you. It might be that she has been going through some sort of crisis that is unknown to you that is causing her behavior. You could also ask her if you did something wrong to her that you are oblivious to. She shouldn’t behave like that, and you might have to remind her to communicate her feelings to you.

If she refuses to talk everything out, it might be the time for you to move on. People change. Some change for the better and unfortunately, some change for the worse. If her behavior is affecting your mental state, it would be best to distance yourself from her as well.

I hope this helps and I wish you the best of luck in everything. Just remember that you're not a bother, and you are always welcome to come to us for help. :)

Love,

The Advice Column Team.