590

Advice Request
This person is confused about their feelings.

Answered Submission
Hello there,

If I were to answer your questions about your feelings, without thinking too much into it, I would say that it does sound like you like him. You even state that you do not have feelings for your crush anymore, but I couldn’t confidently say whether or not you like him in the end. I’m not the one who knows your true feelings; you are the only one who knows how you really feel.

Feelings might seem confusing for even ourselves to decipher. This may be different for you, but in my experience, my feelings are most confusing when I am in denial. What I meant by being in denial, is that you might develop feelings for someone that you’ve promised yourself to never fall for. Do try to consider this advice if it was applicable to you and ask yourself: Why are you hesitating so much? Why are you doubting your own feelings? Is there something stopping you from really discovering your true feelings for him?

From what I’ve read, it is also said that if you were to hesitate to really decide on how you feel about someone, it might be that you don’t really like them in a romantic sense. In order to not feel more confused about this, being completely honest with yourself would be the most helpful thing to do at the moment. Ask yourself this: Do you want to be in a romantic relationship with him?

I hope this helps and I wish you the best.

Love,

The Advice Column Team