🅗🅤🅡🅣 pt II

Saying that Jimin had even one minute of sleep would be a total lie. Jungkook afterwards had left the room, went up to his bureau with a bottle of champagne and didn't show up since then.

Jimin did want to sleep, but he was scared Jungkook may come back and suddenly attack him. The thought kept him awake, and the pain kept him awake too. He cried enough for his eyes to get swollen up, and took all the time in the world to hide at least the bruises in his face. He hated it when people asked him and he had to make up some lie of some sort.

He sneaked out of the house, wishing Jungkook wouldn't even realize when he went out. Jungkook being so paranoid, even the fact of him putting make up on just to conceal bruises would seem suspicious to him.

The last thing he needed was an angry Jungkook in the first hours of the morning, accusing him of attempting to seduce his other imaginary boyfriend and demanding he washes his face if he wanted to step one step out of the house.

Walking alone seemed to be so energy draining to Jimin, and when he sat on the bus, his body felt as if it was going to shatter into small pieces. Every part of him was hurting in some way, and he doubted he would spend the entire day without fainting.

It happened so many times recently, where he would just fall unconscious in the middle of the hallway. His body was weak, the nurse said, that he needed to rest and eat well. But it was like she was speaking to a wall, for it would only be a day and Jimin would faint again and be taken to her.

The nurse knew Jimin was an orphan, or so he said, and so she couldn't really report his case to anyone. For nobody knew that Jungkook, South Korea's most known chaebol was Jimin's boyfriend. Nobody knew except for five people in his school, and he had no idea how they figured out.

They were all fishy in some way, eerie, creepy and sort of weird. The energy around them was absolutely terrifying to him, and it wasn't only because they were bullying him. It was way beyond that, he saw before Yoongi speaking to seemingly very dangerous people, with guns and what it looked like drugs.

Namjoon was the first on his class, a genius as he heard everyone say, but he could swear the guy was a freaking psychopath. His eyes were dead, had the same lifeless glint he saw in Jungkook's eyes at times.

Jin and Hoseok would look like any rich kids around, but Jimin knew they belonged to a gang, and if the tattoos in their necks wouldn't give that away, then just the way they spoke would.

Taehyung was something else, Jimin never really noticed anything about him that was really strange, except the people he hang out with. Taehyung in general, even when the others would come at him, would only stand away and watch.

Jimin never understood the reason why, never really paid attention to him at all except when he locked eyes with him in the corners. Jimin would say he was dangerous, but the type of danger he showcased was so dulled down one wouldn't know if it was real or if it was only imagined.

Jimin didn't feel like meeting them, he actually never did but it began when he carelessly bumped against Seokjin. He tried to avoid eye contact with the students as he walked through the university's long hallways with his hoodie on his head.

He was close to his class when someone suddenly grabbed his clothes and pushed him back away from the door. And in the moment the abrupt pulling force ceased, Jimin fell down for he was barely standing in the first place.

He looked up, meeting eyes with Namjoon and hesitantly looked back down on the ground.

“Thought you escaped?” Jimin didn't even try to reply and just kept looking down. “The assignments I gave you the other day. Are they done?”

The truth was, Jimin didn't even look at them. Jimin didn't even do his own assignments, and didn't even think of doing their’s. At this point, he didn't even try to stay on their good side anymore, they'll hurt him anyways.

“I didn't.” Jimin muttered, surprised himself that he didn't stutter in the middle of his words. “If you're smart as they say, you would've done it yourself.”

Jimin had no idea why he was irritating him instead of finding an excuse of some sort. Namjoon didn't even say anything, but Jin got irritated instead and he hunkered down to his level,then slapped him hard on the face. The strength of the slap got his face to get pushed it almost hit the wall, and then hs pulled his hair with a challenging look on his face.

“Tssk...” Jin shook his head in what it looked like disappointment. “Do you think it's smart to challenge us little boy? I thought you knew better.” Jin said before raising his eyebrows in what Jimin assumed was sacrastic.

“I think it's too late to say anything right n-” Jimin was interrupted when he felt one of them kicking his side. It hurt him more than the slap but he couldn't even turn to see who did it for fear he'll do it again. 

“Won't you even apologize bitch?”

Jimin didn't even think he'd look at Seokjin straight in the eye and say no, that he wouldn't apologize and he couldn't care less if he accepted that fact or not.

“Jeon's bitch is acting tough, how cute.” Namjoon cooed but Jimin knew exactly what he meant. “Do you really wanna risk us going to the next level, huh? If so, then blame only yourself.”

Namjoon then grabbed his arm and dragged him out of the main hallway. Jimin tried to resist but the older was stronger than him. He felt completely helpless when Jin pushed his back, and started to drag him forward too.

It was a couple of seconds of dragging, seconds in which Jimin resisted hard not to start sobbing again, resisted hard not to start begging them already to let him go for he couldn't really take it anymore, resisted hard not to think of himself as a piece of worthless shit or to think that he maybe deserved all of the pain.

Did anyone really deserve all of what he was going through? He thought that probably no one did, but maybe he was an exception. Maybe there was something deeply wrong with him that he had never seen but that everyone else does see, and it makes him inferior to everybody else.

“Guys, guys! Wait a second!” It was the sentence that got him out of his short daze. Jimin thought it was a pleasantly deep voice, and it also made the rest stop in their trails and look at the guy with a questioning gaze.

“Let's not skip class for this dumb shit, ’lright? Teaching him a lesson would need longer than a few minutes.” Namjoon seemed to agree as he let go of Jimin's arm, and Jin just sighed. Yoongi was there but seemed strangely disinterested today in making him suffer, so they just suddenly dispersed in all directions away from him, just as abruptly as they came. 

“It's not over. We'll carry on later bitch!” Namjoon spat at him from distance. But Jimin couldn't remember hearing him for he fainted just a few seconds later.

AN: I'm not really in good conditions so the updating may take a while. Sorry in advance.

27.01.19