🅔🅧🅟🅛🅞🅢🅘🅥🅔🅢 🅘🅝 🅣🅗🅔 🅢🅚🅨 pt II

Taehyung grinned as he threw his bag behind his back then went out closing the huge entrance door behind himself. There was no need to send or hang a reparation or out of service notice from any kind for he was going to bomb the three places as soon as he gets a safe distance away from the warehouse, but first, he had another work to do.

It was basically drowning the car he had used for traveling for he couldn't let the car get recognised after he used it. There was no better place for drowning it than the famous Huangpu river which sliced Shanghai to two halves, much like Han river slices Seoul to two.

So he drove the car the closest he could to the edge of the hill, then pushed the car down to its final disappearance in the bottom of the river. Before walking down the street to look for someone to drive him back to the airport.

A car finally stopped for him, and he smiled to the lady in the driver seat, telling her with a fake terrible but yet understandable Chinese that he was a tourist, and had lost the way.

She asked him where he wanted to go, and when he told her that his destination was Shanghai airport, she agreed to drive him there, perfectly blinded by the charming innocent smile, deep sensual voice and charismatic personality of the handsome stranger.

It was funny to him how a fifteen bucks worth of parts and few minutes of tinkering was all one needed to cause a place to explode, and consequently give a very hard time to the owner of the few billions worth warehouses.

He chose smartly the most valuable ones, mainly located in the Yangtze river Delta and which he knew contained expensive medical items which Jungkook's pharmaceutical and drug companies use for research.

Aware of how hard the blow would be, and how much loss of a profit it would be to Jungkook, he grinned as he dialed the numbers of the triggers modified cellphones attached to the detonator of his bombs one after the other, booms similar to those of an explosion radiating in his ears even without hearing them.

He smiled knowing there would be only huge craters instead of buildings and he knew that the wildfire would erase any possible evidence that he may have left, wiping them all away in a blink of an eye.

He arrived to the airport in a few minutes, thanking the woman again and walking inside. He handed his passport and papers and his previously bought second ticket, head in the skies as he was thinking of the reaction of Jungkook when he'd see the terrible news, wishing from the bottom of his heart he could see his reaction personally, and entertaining the idea that it would leave a bitter taste in Jungkook's mouth, show him that he was hurtable, defeatable, touchable, destructible... and all the things Jungkook refused to believe.

In the middle of his sadistic victory thoughts, his phone buzzed to remind him of the unread message, and it was then when he realized that there was a message he hadn't checked.

He got slightly worried when he saw that it was an emergency, but that was incomparable to the feeling that shortly followed when he figured that it was Yoongi who had sent it to him.

It was as if water had flooded his knees making him feel weaker and just as if his legs were replaced with others made of jelly. The terrible mixture of guilt, shock and pain invaded his heart, consequently blurring his mind and he hesitated to open the message. He wouldn't even understand what he'd read in that state of mind.

He was very confused on what to do though, on whether or not he should read the message for he was aware that it was already late. Whatever bad situation Yoongi was in, it was probably already over so he'll have to deal with the guilt.

He reminded himself that it was an emergency and that maybe it wasn't that late to help him yet, and that's why he still had to know, but there was still another part of him that kept on holding him back from it saying there was still a two hours flight in front of him before he even arrives to Korea.

It would only make him feel more terrible if he couldn't help Yoongi while knowing his desperate need for it, so what would be the use of him knowing if there was nothing he could do to help?  He thought for quite sometime, and it wasn't till he sat in the plane that he decided that his curiosity overpowered his hesitation so he clicked on the message:

«   “ To emergency contact TaeTae .. 
     “Help. Some thugs will hurt us. I think they'll torture us for I'm sure this is a revenge. »

Tae paled as he read the message, torture? Revenge? Who the fuck was revenging?  Taehyung decided that he'll make sure to shop off the dick of whoever dared to hurt Yoongi for it was something he'd never forgive. Yet, here he was, boiling with anger but stuck inside an airplane with no mean to help in hand.

Why did this have to happen when he went out of the city even for only a few hours? He didn't know but it greatly irritated him, especially that he didn't even know where Yoongi was and he had no goddamn idea who was the one who dared to take revenge on such a nice soul like him. He just wished it wasn't gang related, for if it was, he wouldn't fucking mind making the whole gang regret it doesn't matter the consequences.

His phone rang again, and he was mildly surprised when he saw that it was Jimin who had called him. He tried to calm a bit down before accepting the call, not wanting to release his wrath on Jimin who had done nothing to him at all and expecting that Jimin only wanted to make sure he was fine or to ask about the reason of his absence.

Taehyung started to make up a lie in his mind but before he could even say anything, not even a Hello, Jimin beat him to it, going straight to the topic, strangely so, for his words were very suggestive of things he would've never imagined the smaller innocent boy to say.

“What I did a few minutes earlier... made me realize that you were right Tae. It was exactly how you described it, made every fiber of my being tingle...”

Taehyung didn't know how to react, for he knew exactly what Jimin was talking about, but he refused to believe it, hoping in his mind that he was wrong, that he understood Jimin wrong, that the younger didn't really do what he was thinking he did.

Yet indeed, he was right, for when the exquisite sweet voice of Jimin resonated through the walls of his eardrums, saying as oppositely cruel and harsh words made his jaw drop down in shock, especially when he chuckled with his pleasingly high pitched and nice voice right after his sick revelation.

I was clearly missing out, for I never knew torture could be this amusing.

07.07.19