🅐🅣🅣🅔🅝🅣🅘🅞🅝 pt I

Jungkook did indeed send someone with him the day after, named Mathew, so tall and muscular, and righteously overwhelmingly so. To the point everyone seemed to get dead scared of him the moment he entered the university.

The guards didn't even try to tell him to go, or that he wasn't allowed, even when Jimin was hoping that something like that would end up happening.

Mathew walked with him all around the university looking for the said guy, but Jimin lied saying he didn't see him around at all. Mathew showed up at the lunch break too, and Jimin felt the need to lie to him again, saying that he saw the guy nowhere still. Jimin didn't plan to tell him about Taehyung at all, at least not before telling Taehyung himself.

Jimin entered his last class of the day, and he sat in his usual seat waiting for the teacher to come in, along with most of the students.

He usually arrived very early, but at the time, the sole reason was avoiding meeting with Mathew again. He didn't know if he went already or was still planning on coming over again, because the school day was practically over.

Jimin didn't know why he was scared for his own bully, why he was afraid that Jungkook will hurt Taehyung. Jimin himself couldn't comprehend his own feelings, but he just knew that he didn't want Taehyung to get hurt, especially because of him.

Was that crazy? Was it pathetic? He thought that might be true, but it didn't change anything. He had to tell Taehyung about Jungkook's intention of hurting him so the latter at least could have the chance to protect himself.

It suddenly crossed his mind that he might be the one to end up getting hurt, for he couldn't keep his mouth shut for even twenty four hours and Taehyung's reaction to that was totally blurry to him. But he thought that he had to take responsibility of his own mistake.

Taehyung was the next one to come in, stepping inside the classroom with the usual ringing of his boots. He smirked as soon as he laid eyes on Jimin, and Jimin just looked up.

Taehyung was wearing a black v-neck that was so low Jimin could see his clavicles and a bit of his chest, red leather pants that fitted his frame perfectly. The devil wears Prada indeed, or we could say, Gucci.

Jimin couldn't deny he looked so good in those leather pants, and he didn't even realize he was staring so shamelessly at him as he crossed the room to sit right next to him. Jimin didn't see it coming as Taehyung's slightly smoky eyes met his own, and it made Jimin’s cheeks turn rosy with embarrassment.

“Any particular reason why you're staring at me?” Taehyung asked, his voice husky and deep it forced the air out of Jimin's lungs. Jimin just shifted his gaze away so quickly to the other side he was surprised his eyes didn't roll right out his head.

“No-nothing” Jimin stammered, sure that he must have looked completely flustered. He wished that Taehyung could understand his embarrassment bluntly obvious on his face and leave him alone. Yet the latter seemed to enjoy his reaction, almost smirking again.

“Do you like what you see, hmm?” Taehyung asked, his voice whisper soft, husky and alluring. He leaned close so that their arm practically brushed against each other, that Jimin felt his hot breath on the lobe of his ear. And it gave him sparks, made his stomach hurt, and his head dizzy.

“I-I have to tell you something after class finishes.” Jimin muttered, deciding to just change the topic. It took him every ounce of his strength to look at Taehyung's face, who stared back at him with the same unflinching gaze that pierced right through his soul. “It's important so can you please stay?”

“I thought you hated it last time when we stayed alone in class.” Taehyung muttered, and even if it was somehow bitter, it still seemed totally nonchalant with the way Taehyung just started to play with his pen. “Sure though.”

Jimin then just turned to look at the professor. He didn't even realize when or how did the class get filled with students but he just hoped that this last hour would be agonizingly slow, so he could think of what to say to Taehyung.

Jimin was drawn in thoughts, so drawn and distracted Taehyung didn't even need to look at him to notice. With Jimin's mind totally zoning out, he didn't even feel how time flew so fast and he was hearing the ring of the end of the school day, how so suddenly, there was only him and Taehyung in the classroom. Jimin stared down nervously as he stood up from his seat, not sure exactly what to say first.

“This is important, so please listen to me until the end before doing anything” Jimin muttered as he saw Taehyung raising up from his seat too. He didn't want him to stand up, it made him feel scared, made it feel threatening even when nothing about Taehyung was exhibiting even the slightliest of menacing hints. Yet he couldn't do anything to change how he felt about it, how it made his heart race.

Taehyung noticed his fear, unmissable in his eyes. He had been watching Jimin for so long that he could read him like an open book. He also didn't fail to miss the meaning behind his words, the between the lines of 'doing' and that Jimin really meant by 'doing anything' hurting him.

Taehyung could understand why he would think of him as someone aggressive, he had all the right to all things considered.

But it also meant that Jimin fucked something up, and Taehyung wasn't really interested in the last point. He had told Jimin that he will never hurt him for many times, but it seemed like it didn't resonate well with the younger, that he didn't really believe it.

“Are you afraid I'll hurt you? What did you do, hmm?” Taehyung asked, not with the intention of scaring Jimin at all, but he just blinked at the way the smaller backed off, more like stumbled, his eyes wide, and Taehyung could see regret in the very depth. Taehyung moved closer to him on reflex, but Jimin took few more steps back.

Taehyung wanted to tell him that he wouldn't hurt him again, but he knew that the younger wasn't going to listen to him for he hadn't listened the countless times he had told him already. Yet, he was ready to repeat it, repeat it until Jimin believes it.

“Just tell me, I won't hurt you. I already told you before, I have no interest in hurting you at all. If so, I would've done so already.”

Jimin gulped at his words, and it was correct to him, gave him a bit more confidence. If Taehyung intended on hurting him, there was nothing stopping him at all. But Taehyung never did, and as much as this fact in itself comforted him, it alerted him. It scared Jimin in the sense of it would probably be the end of him if Taehyung ever broke out of his cold demeanor.

“Jungkook,” Jimin took a deep breath and he felt it whistling in his throat “is looking for the person who had mentioned Cheonsa Myo Pa to me, and he seems to have very bad intentions. I didn't mean to tell him but he knows. I didn't say that it was you however but he's insisting and I'm afraid... afraid that he'll hurt you.”

“You spoke about Choensa Myo Pa to him?” Tae asked in a deadpan voice. He didn't seem angry, not even surprised. He might've been but Jimin couldn't tell since he wasn't looking at his face. He just knew that his voice held no emotions of any kind and he didn't know how to feel about it.

At least not until the mocking chuckle of Taehyung resonated through his ears, followed by the unmistakably unfaltering mocking voice of his, which ended up giving out his true feelings: condescension and maybe a very bit of amusement. It unnerved Jimin in a way he couldn't really understand.

“Seriously? Do you really think that he can hurt me?”

11.03.19