🅛🅞🅞🅚 🅦🅗🅐🅣 🅨🅞🅤 🅜🅐🅓🅔 🅜🅔 🅓🅞 pt II

If there was anything Jimin was sure of at the time, it was that the boys would beat him up collectively, make the next hour or so a living hell just like the old times, and that he'll have to find an excuse to tell Jungkook to justify why he was coming home late again.

At the thought of that, in addition to the fact that Jungkook may be intoxicated by heroine for all he knew. That the hell he was about to face may result in another hell at home made his heart clench in extreme agony as he felt worthless, pathetic, weak and disgusting.

Yet, as much as it hurt physically, the real everlasting wounds were psychological. It was how pained and small he'd feel during the abuse. How he'd despise himself after it, how he thought that he deserved all of the suffering, how he believed he was a nothing, and how he'd consequently just wish to die for it was much less tormenting.

Wounds whether internal or external were meant to bleed, but the scars he still kept deep inside of him since early childhood had damaged him beyond repair. He had always been passive when it came to abuse, to affliction or to pain. But that fact was someday meant to change, someday closer than he may have ever thought.

Luckily for him, Matthew showed up before things could escalate any further, and he shot the four guys a death glare as he walked up the stairs and took Jimin's hand in his, leading him down protectively.

He whispered something in his ears and Jimin shook his head as a respond. He had asked him if they had hurt him and when he said that nothing had happened yet, he asked whether or not they had done so in the past for Jimin's small cute hand was trembling in his, and it irritated him as how those guys dared to make the cute lovely weaker boy this frightened.

Jimin reluctantly nodded again and Matthew flashed the boys a one sided crooked smirk as he flicked his fingers, ten muscular tall guys coming to stand next to him in a few seconds as if they were just awaiting for his sign.

“What goes around comes around.” Matthew announced, the same unnerving smirk still plastered on his face as he stared at them unblinkingly, and if the boys had felt anything in common, it was the strong feeling that they've got to run for their lives.

But with ten muscular guys in addition to Matthew in front of them, and with the fact that they were stuck with the stairs behind them had made it a very hard option, making it ironically the same position of Jimin just a few seconds earlier.

“What about it's time for you to pay for what you have done to our little Jiminie here, huh?”

Their eyes widened in shock for it was the last thing they had expected to hear, the last thing they had expected to happen. Jimin finally deciding to retaliate?

They looked at the smaller with a pained expression as if they were silently begging for him to let them go, ironically again just as Jimin had done for countless times in the past.

They had never cared about how he felt so why would he have mercy on them now that he had the upper hand? They were thinking that Jimin was the one who had brought the ten guys, but he was just as shook as them for he had nothing to do with it.

Nevertheless, when he did look back at them, it was only a glare as cold as ice which made them lose the last shred of hope they had left, made the blood in their veins turn to freezing ice, made their hearts pounds faster as more adrenaline got released with every heartbeat.

“What do you think Jimin? Shouldn't they pay for all they've done to you?” Matthew asked with an amused tone and Jimin hadn't replied, for realization had struck him hard on what was awaiting for his bullies in the end of this encounter that strangely swung to fall in his favor.

And as much as he hated to admit it, he enjoyed more than he should have the way the tables had turned. A smile uplifted his lips before he even registered it appearing on his face. He unconsciously grinned in satisfaction at his bullies' apparent crisis and fear, at how helpless they seemed to the point the act of smiling itself seemed sadistic, but who could even blame Jimin for that after all?

The situation reminded him of how helpless and weak he had felt justa few moments ago, that he had felt for years on end because of them. It would be a lie if he said that he didn't like seeing them like this.

It was only fair that they were tasting the bitter taste of their own poison, of their own medicine, that they were feeling the same fear they used to project to his heart, that now turned to pierce through their own hearts instead.

He surely believed that they deserved it, much more like earned it. So he nodded mindlessly at Matthew's question for the third time that day. Call him sadistic, but he felt joy at how his simple nod seemed to suck the life out of his four bullies, who grew paler than they already were if it was even possible, and he was sure that he saw Yoongi trembling.

He didn't understand though what were they expecting from him to do. Did they really think that he'd forgive them if he got such a golden chance to make them pay for everything? He almost laughed at the stupidity of such thought, but hopelessness could make you believe the most improbable of scenarios, right?

At his nod, Matthew flicked his fingers once again, the thugs moving consequently towards the scared boys, two at least for each of them as they caught them from both of their arms. The four boys tried to wiggle out of the men's strong grips but it was rather pathetic as they failed miserably.

They couldn't stand a chance against them and it would've been better if they just complied, for it was a way smarter option. It was quite obvious who was in the position of power, and who was in the position of weakness.

Hoseok had nonetheless tried to put on a fight and it was in vain, for he fell to the ground with a loud thud when one of the thugs decided that he had enough of his wiggling. So he shut his lights out with a punch to the face, making him fall still to the hard padded ground.

The other three froze of fear and worry as the scene happened, frightened that the same thing may happen to them too, even though the worry about Hoseok overpowered the fear in their eyes along with the utter shock that made their pupils dilates to an almost unbelievable size.

Their struggle was put to an end when the thugs had pressed a white cloth against their faces forcefully, making them drift to unconsciousness few seconds later as they got close to the black SUV vehicles. There was surely hell waiting for them after they wake up.

Yet, and without their notice, Yoongi had sent an emergency message to Taehyung before he blanked out, and the cry for help was instantly sent to Taehyung's phone who was in a complete different country, safe and sound. Maybe this wouldn't have happened if they didn't wait for him. Yet, he couldn't help them even if he wanted to for he was very far away to even think of coming back.

He was in China planting explosives in a certain young businessman's warehouses, for of course when it comes to TaekookRevenge goes both ways.

01.07.19