🅒🅡🅐🅩🅨 🅜🅘🅝 pt III

It was the seventh day where Yoongi had to sleep in the vast living room. The weather began to feel chilly and he reached for the blanket under his feet on the comfy sofa.

Yoongi left willingly their shared room, for Taehyung would've left instead making him stuck with Jimin and there was no way he'd sleep next to him on the same bed.

Taehyung and him were like brothers, that was the reason why he didn't mind. They slept next to each other since Taehyung moved to his house at the age of ten, and it had been the case since then, for ten years. But Jimin? He would rather die.

Yoongi heard a noise, someone using the shower at 3 am. He wished he could sleep with the soft noise but he couldn't, it niggled at the back of his brain and he regretted having coffee late at night.

He presumed it was Taehyung washing away the blood of his very recent murder. He was aware Taehyung must have killed another person, probably was going to go out to get rid of the body real soon too. Unsurprisingly, it didn't bother him that he had a dead body inside his house. Wasn't it always the case after all?

Taehyung equals murder in his head, just him being around mostly meant someone was either dead or going to die, but he didn't care. It had always been the case, and if anything Taehyung was only getting worse, getting greedier, more sadistic and less satisfied with the momentary thrill.

Such a dangerous combination, and Yoongi couldn't imagine how worse it'd become after another five years. Would Taehyung even get away with all of his murders if he continued on the same pace? Would his murders always be as calculated and evidence-free?

Yoongi wondered but he argued that Taehyung was only getting smarter just as well, therefore harder to catch or notice. And even if he somehow got caught, Yoongi doubted that Taehyung would feel the least discomfort.

It wasn't like Taehyung to feel such emotions anyways. And while going to prison would be a deeply traumatic experience to him, and he assumed to most people too.

All accounts suggested that Taehyung wouldn't be particularly bothered by the occasion, and it approached certainty that he'd kill the moment he'd be free again, just as it wouldn't be a surprise if he killed his cellmate or whoever got on his nerves.

Yoongi tried to clear his thoughts, he knew that Taehyung was smart enough to avoid ending up in prison any sooner. That was one of the several reasons he never tried to convince Taehyung to stop killing or hurting people. It wasn't wrong as long as he got away with it, or at least that was how Taehyung differentiated between wrong and right.

Good things he didn't believe in ghosts all things considered. Or he thought he'd be afraid of getting haunted by all of Taehyung's victim to the rest of eternity.

Taehyung left the shower after less than ten minutes, annoyingly turned on the lights of the living room too. Yoongi felt the light blinding him even with his eyes closed and he consequently felt tempted to curse at him.

Taehyung knew very well not to wake him up or bother him when he was asleep. But just as he was going to speak, he was sure that he heard a hiccup, maybe a sniffle.

Yoongi didn't know but it seemed as if he was recovering from a crying session. Taehyung crying? That was fucking hilarious and he didn't even know how to feel about it. For simply Yoongi had never seen him cry in his life.