🅔🅧🅟🅛🅞🅢🅘🅥🅔🅢 🅘🅝 🅣🅗🅔 🅢🅚🅨 pt I

A series of screams and the unmistakable sound of gunfire reigned the isolated warehouse in the outskirts of Shanghai, the sonic boom kick of each flying bullet resonating through thin air.

After perhaps fifty seconds of total chaos, there was an abrupt silence that would've felt so unsettling if anyone was still alive to hear it. Taehyung had finished most of the job, emptied the magazine of his submachine gun on the people that were inside, and walked through the mess that he had made to make sure that he had really cleaned up.

There was a sudden kick of gunfire again but it was cut off seconds later, the sound of Taehyung ensuring that everyone was as good as dead.

Taehyung sat down in a seat facing a table with a heavy sight, it was there where he was going to make his bombs so he unzipped his bag and started digging through it, pulling a series of things like wires, putty, mercury, and three old phones and fishing lines then placing them on the table.

Taehyung had just killed a dozen person, yet his hand didn't even shake as he connected the wires together looping them around his fingers. After he was done knotting the wires, he reached out in his bag again to collect a grenade along with a phone.

Then he wrapped the fishing line around the pull ring in several quick concise movements, making his first trigger bomb quickly but in expert precision, before he began making a second one in the same fast pace.

There was a mist of blood across his face, on the bridge of his nose and on the flesh above his cheekbones and yet he didn't make any attempt to clean it away. He had set trigger bombs in two other warehouses other than the one in Shanghai, also killed off whoever was inside.

Taehyung was so engrossed in the act of making the three final bombs that he had failed to hear the vibrations of his phone, deep thrown inside his bag for him to notice. There wasn't enough time for he was coming back to South Korea at the same night, had to bomb the three places all together as early as possible so he was so hurried to do so.

Taehyung had tried not to make even Yoongi doubt his whereabouts, for the latter had advised him against hurting Jungkook the other time. The older believed that Taehyung had no good reason to hurt the mogul but that was wrong.

He had enough of secretly meeting Jimin after school hours and he found himself craving for more. He wanted nothing more than Jimin belonging to him only, and to be with him all the time with no restrictions. A thing that was impossible with Jungkook around so he had at least to temporarily get rid of him.

What he was doing at that moment was the final step of his plan to send Jungkook away for a good two months, just enough time for him to show Jimin how love works, to prove to him that the period he had lived with Jungkook was a veritable hell.

It actually was but the younger didn't seem to realize it, and that single fact blew Taehyung's mind. How could he be treated in such terrible way and yet insist on staying, insist that he was fine, that this was all he deserved and that somehow it was his mistake it ever happened?

Taehyung then remembered that day when he had asked Jimin whether or not he loved Jungkook, and was so shocked when Jimin said that he did love him a lot. How would he love someone who treated him like shit? 

Jimin had made him think about some things he had never thought about before, had made him try to understand why and how the smaller boy felt that way. Was he really honest with himself or was it just the trauma speaking?

Did he really love Jungkook, or was he just mistaking dependency and sexual gratification for something genuine, something secure, something like love?

Taehyung thought that it was pretty much a yes, but that was only a part of the answer. The second part in his opinion came down to the fact that Jimin's self esteem was completely ruined, sabotaged and destroyed thanks to his friends’ bullying and his shitty boyfriend's maltreatment and abuse. So he had took it upon himself to help Jimin rebuild that esteem, reconstruct that confidence for he deserved it in all scales.

Jimin was smart, sweet, beautiful, talented and kind. He was everything anyone would aspire to be and yet the hatred he resented for his own self was beyond unacceptable, and that had to be fixed with a good portion of love, adoration and caring that Taehyung would unconditionally give to him.

Taehyung had promised himself that he'll make Jimin love himself, make him value himself and that he'll protect him from anyone who may even think of laying a finger on him, Jungkook included.

His plan was thoroughly calculated. He had went to college with Yoongi as usual, just in order to give him the illusion that he was actually going to study. Then he had left shortly after to take the morning two hours plane flight to Hangzhou at 08:30AM, where his first targeted warehouse was.

He landed in Hangzhou's airport at 12:40PM, rented a car and went to the biggest medical supplies’ warehouse belonging to Jungkook, shot the people inside, made his infamous trigger bombs then closed the warehouse by keys, without forgetting to put on a fake notice that the place was currently out of service.

Afterwards, he headed to Suzhou, arriving two hours and half later. It was around 01:30PM and the workers had just came back from the lunch break, just to be surprised with Taehyung inside.

He had made them send a notice that the warehouse was closed for reparation and then killed them too and placed the bombs in place.

He went out for lunch in a random restaurant before again taking the route to Shanghai, to which he arrived around 05:00PM. He was currently repeating the same procedure, and was one bomb away of being finally done.

His plan took him all day to execute, while it could've been a lot shorter and easier if he took the super fast bullet train rides instead but it was very risky: more chances of him caught in CCTV cameras, more people seeing his face, more police around that may just doubt what he held in his bag.

He actually thought that the risk of being caught was what made the whole fun of the experience yet it didn't mean he would just act dumb and leave evidence to trace him all back, for that meant he didn't play hard enough, and that was the last thing Taehyung may do.

For that same purpose, he basically bought everything he needed in order to set off his fireworks from the only den belonging to Cheonsa Myo Pa located in Hangzhou.

But by the end of the day, his bag was totally empty except for some wires which he will get rid of soon, different types of firearms and some clothes. He didn't have to worry about anything in case his bag got rummaged in the Shanghai airport for he retained a fake identity of a police officer, so he was legally allowed to take guns with him.

Taehyung's lips twitched at the corners for there was only an hour left till his fireworks shake the world, and slap Jungkook's ass to China for a pretty long business trip.

And there was only one sentence Taehyung had wished to spit right on Jungkook's face then, and that he would probably unnerve him with it next time if they ever meet again:

‘Well, I hope it hurts.’

06.07.19