🅡🅘🅥🅐🅛🅡🅨 pt III

Jungkook, at that exact moment, would've probably been seen at a position of weakness. He was down the stairs, unarmed, unprotected and wearing a fancy expensive suit.

Whereas Taehyung was up the stairs, totally killing it with his badass outfit and manipulating the silver metallic bat as if it was a part of his arms. Worse than it all, it was pretty obvious that the baseball bat was directed towards Jungkook in a threatening manner, its owner smirking wickedly before the act of violence.

Jungkook thought that it was probably the millionth time Taehyung had done the same thing, and he shortly wondered if he smirked that same smirk whenever he swung his bat on some poor victim's body, crashing theur skull, about the noise it woukd make, about the way it would ring in Taehyung's ears.

Of course being the victim didn't even cross Jungkook's mind. Doesn't matter who Taehyung thought he was, he doubted the fact that he would really try to beat him with that thing in a public place. Even though that same doubt was completely nonexistent in Taehyung's brain, because to the latter, Jungkook was surely no exception.

And Jungkook would've probably understood that if it wasn't for the fact that he had always thought that he was a god, that the world as a whole belonged to him and moved for him. That he was utterly untouchable and undefeatable. So of course a bat, a knife or even a gun wouldn't and couldn't change that fact to him.

Pinpointing what gave Jungkook that rush of raw power and sense of immense control, what made him feel as a conqueror, a king, a god and everything in between was complicated, and also pretty much unclear, unknown to him.

Maybe it came down to the fact that he had always been so confident in his skills in whatever area or material he had mastered, or that he believed that he was a god on earth and that he had so much power and influence to the point nothing in the world could stand in his way anymore.

Yet, it mostly came down to a single person. It was undoubtedly the feeling of making Jimin his own, of tracing the details of his delicate face, ingrained in his brain, with the tip of his forefinger every night for three years now. Of dominating the younger boy until he would have him shaking underneath him, barely able to think, and could only beg for him like a filthy prayer.

It was hearing his name being moaned, yelled and whimpered out of Jimin's mouth like an obscene chaunt, of still being able to steal kisses from Jimin's soft plump lips.

Jungkook was thirsty to find pleasure, and had done it all, anal, oral and toys before with countless men. Yet none of them had given him even something close to the electrifying rush that had been given to him after he had felt Jimin's full lips around the head of his cock, and then the same plump lips, dripping with cum, on his own mouth.

Despite everything, Jungkook still craved more, he wanted something that Jimin couldn't offer and couldn't give, something probably close to Taehyung.

So Jungkook was still smirking at Taehyung's warning, his thoughts even widening it more than before till he couldn't resist letting a mocking chuckle escape his lips, it lasted for a full fifteen seconds before settling on the same arrogant smirk of before.

Taehyung was unsettled by the unexpected reaction rather deeply, for the last thing he expected was for Jungkook to laugh. But luckily for him, Jungkook hadn't noticed.

“I have no qualms about kicking people's asses too Taehyung. I don't even have qualms about killing them so I guess I'm even worse than your sorry ass with the silly baseball bat.” Jungkook muttered with a shrug, and Taehyung tensed at his humiliating words.

He had instantly thought that Jungkook was kidding, for the latter was a business man, supposingly a gentleman too. But the strong aura radiating off Jungkook made it rather obvious that he wasn't pretending in the slightest.

Jungkook was surely serious, confidently so and Taehyung felt that there was nothing he could else do to scare him off. Who the fuck does he think he is? Taehyung didn't seem to really want to know the answer anyways.

The thick tension in the air suddenly dispelled as a sweet voice, yet highly tense was heard interrupting the both of them, coming from their right side.

Jimin was standing there, in his oversized red sweater, his backpack carelessly held by his thin fingers, and his face not closely as sweet as his voice for he was wearing a visibly anxious expression, and Taehyung had found that he hadn't liked that look tainting Jimin's angelic features.

Jimin stared at both of them with confusion written all over his pretty face, his mouth ajar from shock and maybe fear too.

“What is going on here?” Jimin asked Jungkook, before his crisis seemed to worsen when his eyes wandered up to look at the silver bat held tightly by Taehyung, gulping unconsciously as he locked eyes with him .

“Nothing babe, I was just waiting for you.” Jungkook said evenly, sending a warning glare to Taehyung as he went with steady steps in Jimin's direction, pointing his index to the street behind the two. “The car is this way Jimin. Ignore that fucker.”

“You mean Taehyung?” Jimin asked, still confused, and Jungkook just held his hand as he walked him towards their destination, his jaw clenching at the name. Unbeknownst to him, Taehyung had clenched his jaw just as hard when he saw how he took Jimin's hand in his.

Taehyung wanted Jimin for himself and the smaller boy was the only true reason that made him hate Jungkook so much. The young businessman had what was supposed to belong to him.

He had a lot of things he surely didn't deserve as fame and wealth, but the utmost thing he didn't deserve was the presence of Jimin in his life. Or at least that was what Taehyung had thought making him have this weird feeling of obligation, that somehow he had to correct the situation.

“That bastard will regret ever being born for speaking to me like this!” Jungkook replied in a deadpan voice, his brown eyes darkening with pure mischief, edging at the corners. “I'll make sure he'll beg on his knees for forgiveness.”

Jimin shuddered at the words, not knowing what to exactly say in response. Did the two speak with each other? He thought that it happened and didn't probably go so well for Jungkook to be saying such very dark things.

He wanted to ask more but was frightened that Jungkook would unleash his anger on him instead, so he resorted to silence, hoping it was only a phase and that his lover would calm down eventually.

But it was a fact that Jungkook wasn't very forgiving, especially towards people who disrespected him. They were the rarest type, kind of intriguing to meet. But they still got on his nerves all the same.

Yet he still couldn't deny that the sudden interruption of the heated conversation left in him very mixed emotions of emptiness, surprise, impression, lust and admiration. It was very seldom that anyone ever affected him this way, but still the domineering emotion of all was the need of retaliation.

That fucker will regret it” was the last thing Jungkook mentally noted before his phone rang, his mind drifting to the thought of the hundred business partners he had to call to speak about the same matters they've been discussing for over a month now.

The many partners he had rejected to meet and that would only complain about the many faults they saw in the way he was running his companies. Or maybe his secretary who was calling to confirm dates, or to nag him about the ones who he hadn't settled things with yet.

Or any other bullshit that would only make his head feel as if it was about to combust and explode at the mere irritating ideas. So he hang up quickly as he walked with Jimin towards the vehicle, believing that he currently deserved some rest too.

26.06.19