🅒🅡🅐🅩🅨 🅜🅘🅝 pt IV

Jimin was at loss of words, staring at Yoongi with confusion in his eyes because right then, even if he was telling himself that he shouldn't trust someone who had hurt him before, he was almost convinced that Yoongi was being true and honest. Why would he say such things about himself if he was lying?

He didn't believe Yoongi was weak because if that was the case, then he must be even weaker. But Yoongi seemed to believe his own words so much that he couldn't help but believe him too.

“I..” Jimin started but he didn't know how to phrase it. He didn't want to show that he really felt compassion towards him at the moment. But he wanted to tell him that even though he never liked him, the last thing in his mind about him was weakness.

He always perceived him as strong so Yoongi must be wrong somehow. It felt strange though, the feeling. He rarely communicated with people. It would be safe saying that in the last three years, the only people he spoke to was his bullies, Jungkook and Matthew, result of Jungkook always stopping him from making any human connections, maybe so he never runs away because to say the least, Jungkook was paranoid about it.

So seeing someone trying to tell him that he felt weak too, vulnerable. It was strange. The only thing Jungkook was good at was showing how dominant and scary he was.

The only thing his bullies did was hurting him again and again. Taehyung on the other side seemed to have no weakness whatsoever, he was always cool-headed and calculating. He had never even seen him scared or anxious however nerves wrecking the situation was.

It was hard figuring out if he was at fault, the one who was very weak, or if they were very strong, or maybe both at the same time. “I don't think you're weak Yoongi, okay?”

“You don't know shit about me, Jimin.”

“What can I possibly know about you that would make me think you're weak instead, huh?” Jimin asked with a languid raise of his eyebrow, teasing almost. “You said you do drugs, mhm? If you wanna quit then go to rehab. It ain't gonna be easy but you could do it if you really wanna.”

“Is that what you think it's really about Jimin?” Yoongi asked with a sarcastic tone, emphasised by a lazy shrug of his shoulder. “Doing drugs doesn't annoy me in the slightest. Being sober is too hard to me anyways.”

“Why is it hard to you?” Jimin asked out of pure curiosity, maybe a little pay back. Yoongi was previously trying to make him feel better, even if small, he tried nevertheless and Jimin thought that he could try too. He blamed Taehyung is his mind for never helping his friend, but again, emotions wasn't what Taehyung was good at to say the least.

“The duality.. ” Yoongi stranded, and Jimin didn't know what duality he could be speaking of. He shot him a questioning look but Yoongi didn't seem to notice him, his eyes stuck to the wall behind him instead as if it would somehow speak for him. “of how people see me and how I see myself. Of how they think I am and who I really am. It's really exhausting.”

“I see no duality whatsoeve-”

“Have you ever heard of ‘Crazy Min’?”  Yoongi interrupted. Jimin looked perplexed at the sudden out-of-subject question. Yeah, he had heard of him, for who even hadn't? Matthew must have mentioned him to him before. He said something about how Crazy Min is the biggest thread Jungkook was facing.

That gangs were expecting Cheonsa Myo Pa to rise over Du Agma Pa just because they had that infamous Crazy Min. He told him the latter was the most wanted criminal in South Korea yet nobody knew who he was, that the police had already given up finding him because he was the heir to Cheonsa Myo Pa and to get him they would have to destroy the entire gang, something entirely out of their reach.

So Jimin nodded, for Crazy Min was undoubtedly some criminal legend. Matthew said that Crazy Min despite being the heir never interfered in the gang directly, some smart strategy to hide his identity even from the higher-ups gang’ members.

The only thing that made the entire thing about the latter sort of surreal and a bit fictional was that it was all plain rumors and street gossip.

For nobody had any evidence that all the crimes attributed to Crazy Min were even correlated at any scale, the only correlation being that all of those said crimes were done without a shunk of evidence behind, that they were too perfect to be done by anyone except for Crazy Min himself.

Matthew told him too that Jungkook believed that Crazy Min was indeed real, that he said he had met him in person before.

“That... Most wanted criminal in korea or I don't know what?” Jimin asked and Yoongi nodded. “Do you believe those rumors? I personally don't even think he's real, like-”

“I'm Crazy Min.

There was silence after Yoongi’s interruption. It became all static in Jimin’s head that he couldn't even finish the sentence in his brain, something about how he didn't believe Crazy Min was a real person until he was shocked with the fact that he was right in front of him, his eyes widening in shock at the revelation he wasn't nearly expecting.

Yeah, now he was sure he was cursed somehow to only keep meeting dangerous criminals most people would pray to avoid for the entirety of his life. He never believed Crazy Min existed, and that he rather was just a combination of several criminals’ perfect crimes attributed to an unreal character but his belief was shook to the core. Is it even a coincidence that Yoongi's last name was Min too? “That's exactly the problem Jimin.”

“Ho-how is it a problem?” Jimin questionned totally confused. Crazy Min was telling him that he was weak and that him being Crazy Min somehow related to it. He wished just to laugh at the irony but he couldn't because he somehow began to feel scared. He was wondering how Yoongi even got along with Taehyung but he guessed he understood now.

They were just alike, except that one had an infamous scary reputation and the other was out of the system’s registred criminals. He thought he should leave that house that he started calling ‘House of Crazy Min and Crazy Kim’ and never come back again. He couldn't even deal with Taehyung alone, so how would he deal with another version of him?

He would be insane to stay, these two individuals by themselves were threatening the safety of the entirety of Korea. But would they even let him leave when he knew everything about them, their identities, their house and their crimes? Very improbable.

Another thing which haunted him for sure. If those street rumors were correct, which exactly seem to be the case, does it mean Min Yoongi was Cheonsa Myo Pa’s heir? Aka Jungkook's worst enemy ever, and the one threatening his rule of Seoul’s underground?

With Taehyung as his best friend he also thought Jungkook would be right to deadly worry over it if those two fearless crazy unstable criminals were after him, and he felt like fainting at the thought.

What would Jungkook do if he knew that he was living with his worst enemies? This was not his game. He just wanted out, even if he was internally sure that even if by the deed of a miraculous miracle he managed to leave, this curse would follow him around and he'd just get stuck with another most wanted criminal all over again.

“Being Crazy Min is exactly the problem Jimin... It's the problem itself.”

02.05.20