🅡🅘🅥🅐🅛🅡🅨 pt I

Jungkook flashed the crowd a charming smile, the kind of endearing smile that showed up his perfect set of white teeth, the kind of smile that made all of the girls swoon at the very sight.

Cameras were flashing at him from every corner and angle with their static continuous shuttering sound and bright flashes, as overlapping voices shouted questions at him, concerning his company, personal life, dating, dumb rumors, and his mind struggled to understand everything they were throwing at him. 

Jungkook was already so exhausted, feeling as if pressure was applied to the side of his head, his feet were about to give up on him, and his breathing started to feel shallow and uneven that he could almost hear it, result of working three days straight without a rest.

Yet, he couldn't afford to mess up, for he was the exemplary young face of South Korea in everybody's eyes. Everyone globally had been charmed into believing that he was the true representation of a perfect gentleman, an intelligent businessman and a kind person with an even head on his shoulders.

He had the responsibility to keep his charming, charismatic, cool public persona he'd built for himself to present to the world intact at all costs.

So all the pain didn't really matter to him as long as it didn't show up on his face. He was mostly bothered by the thought that it might be no trace left of the calm and collected exterior he usually wore in public, and that it was instead substituted by a disheveled look.

He knew that he will be filled with an odd sense of shame and embarrassment if that ever happened for he could feel it already, and all eyes were glued on him just as it was whenever he entered any place, collecting everyone's stares each time and he already grew accustomed to the attention he received since a really young age, through his teenage years and up to now.

Jungkook clenched his fists, trying to regain the steady control over his facade that was slowly seeping through his fingers. All he wanted to do was bring Jimin home for he called to tell that he had no money left for the bus, and he made the mistake of absentmindedly sending Matthew an hour ago to collect something for him in the opposite side of the city.

Yet, it looked that he would be probably late, for he was currently stuck in the crowd which he had no idea how they knew where to find him. He relaxed as soon as his three bodyguards were in sight for he couldn't probably act fine nor smile anymore, they guided him through the crowd taking the blows and pulls from time to time until they reached the silver Lamborghini Aventador Stretch Limo parked neatly in the end of the street.

Jungkook kept his gaze fixated on the car as he still heard the clicks and shutters from cameras behind him, hidden paparazzi and reporters trying to film the answers of the questions he already ignored.

His vision continued to shift out of focus and occasionally blur as he was lead towards the car and protected until he had made it inside and the door had been closed shut behind him. His bodyguards kept their positions around the car, in order to keep the paparazzi from slamming their hands on the windows or taking more invasive shots.

Jungkook gave his chauffeur, Yeong, the address of Seoul National University instead of the penthouse and soon the car started moving. He glanced at the clock to find that he will probably be at least 20 minutes late. He didn't have an idea where to find Jimin if he went at that time. Would he be still in class? Or would he be waiting outside? Jungkook had attempted to call him several times but he received no answer, for Jimin's phone battery was dead.

The chauffeur parked the car outside the tall building, next to the front yard as Jungkook ordered him to wait for him. Luckily, there was no one around and he could finally walk without any cameras on his face.

Jungkook didn't spot anyone outside of the building so he assumed that Jimin was inside instead, consequently moving towards the entrance door when he heard someone's voice he couldn't recognize.

“You can't enter unless you study here.” It was unmistakably a boy, for his voice was deep and rich in tone, and Jungkook couldn't resist turning his head to see to whom the voice belonged.

He raised his eyebrows in surprise at the figure standing a metre or so away from him as he eyed him from head to toe: A black leather jacket, torn jeans, black boots and no shirt at all. It was rather an interesting view until his eyes landed on the guy's face, which actually left him breathless.

The guy was actually utterly delectable, pretty face with a defined jawline, big brown eyes, long dark eyelashes,
light brown hair, almost blond, which seem to get in the way of his eyes but was at the moment half hidden by the black snapback hat he wore. His skin was tanner than his and Jimin's all together but still glowed magnificently.

And his lips, once Jungkook's gaze landed on his lips it seemed decidedly harder to move his eyes elsewhere, they were red and plump, and very kissable. He was an eye candy, and in no time, Jungkook had decided that he wanted him. For he wanted to know how those lips would perfectly feel around his cock, and how that deep voice would crack when moaning out his name like some recited verse, among other less savory things he couldn't seem to gather all in thoughts.

“Mind your own business I guess.” Jungkook replied calmly as he turned back and walked through the door with steady steps. But got interrupted in less than a few moments, as he was shocked hearing that same guy shouting right after him, not to mention, in a condescending tone.

“Yah!!” The sound resonated in the yard, all the way to Jungkook's ears, and he clenched his jaw. He wasn't used to someone treating him like some ordinary guy. He was Jeon Jungkook, and his name would send many people on their knees, or at least make people speak politely in deep respect. But this, it was so long someone spoke to him like this.

“Who the fuck you're calling 'Yah'?” Jungkook asked turning around suddenly to face the boy, his temper escalating quickly at the disrespect. He felt the inside of his mouth twitching, and his grip on his phone tightening to an extent he was sure that his knuckles had turned white from the strength.

“Is there anyone here but you,” Taehyung replied informally, rudely and unflinchingly glaring at him straight to the eyes as he cocked an eyebrow at him in a challengingly slow fashion. “... dumbass?”

“Don't you fucking know who I am? You better start using honorifics with me and speak formally, you punk!” Jungkook spat at him through gritted teeth, his eyes widening from anger.

It was almost like instinct for his rage to begin simmering at the slightest annoyance, and after such a long day, it seemed even harder to keep it all inside with no one but the rude boy to see it anyways.

On the other side, Taehyung laughed soulfully, almost in amusement as his voice resonated throughout the building before he shot him his infamous boxy smirk, which was to Jungkook highly degrading, as if the boy was mocking him for bursting out like he did.

“No, I don't.” Taehyung replied, still speaking informally, the mocking smile not leaving his face for a second as his intense unflinching eyes were locked to Jungkook's dark brown ones, like it was some staring contest. 

“Who are you... dumbass?”

19.06.19