🅡🅘🅥🅐🅛🅡🅨 pt II

Jungkook studied Taehyung from above the small stairs, and for some reason he felt the most pressing urge to laugh at what he had just told him. It was very absurd that he couldn't believe it.

A Korean residing in South Korea, who miraculously hadn't heard of him yet, him who every form of media loved to headline the very trivials of his routines, who all of his life had been documented thoroughly by the media from since he was a toddler.

“But you must be living under a rock then,” Jungkook said after a few seconds,  still studying Taehyung as he did. His lips lifted up in a smirk on one side because he was still so very confused. “to not hear of me. Either ways, I go wherever I want. Step the fuck aside.”

Jungkook felt weirdly satisfied for he had successfully turned down his anger as fast as it had began. Maybe the handsome boy knew about him, but was acting like this to draw his attention. Jungkook slightly shrugged, still staring at the guy, who had his eyebrow still cocked up in an almost challenging manner.

“The only rule is that no one is allowed, so you are not. You may wait outside for whoever you're waiting for.” Taehyung repeated, his voice robotically mechanical, unexpressive, unfliching.

His eyes flickered an emotion Jungkook couldn't read, and it irked him as to why would the guy was this stubborn, cold even, but he knew he did it on purpose. He was trying to get under his skin, get on his nerves and make him lose his cool demeanor. But he couldn't understand why he'd try to purposely irritate him even though he surely knew who he was.

Taehyung thought that his unexpressive strong facade protected him from giving any information away.  But he was wrong, for Jungkook was great at deciphering people, and even the ones like Taehyung didn't represent a big challenge for him.

He seemed from the very few sentences they exchanged to understand a very basic trait of Taehyung's personality: The latter loved to play with the matches, get close to burning fire for the very sake of following after fleeting pleasure, prohibited fruits, dangerous gleams.

Ironically, this was exactly how Jungkook was too, with a plus of flaunting arrogance he didn't show as much to people for he still liked to keep his gentleman facade up for the show. But his gang was very welll accustomed to his arrogant self, god-alike sense of confidence and superiority.

With that thought in mind, Jungkook grinned widely, and all his body language seemed to get very inviting. He displayed a very warming feeling but that was just that: a display. Jungkook's eyes were hard, analytical, and Taehyung could see that it wasn't really inviting, but rather heartlessly ruthless. It felt totally detached from the welcoming character he was playing, he could see right through the play.

Taehyung felt as if he was trapped under the hard gaze of Jungkook and he didn't like it, the feeling of being cornered. The older was looking at him as if he knew the story of his life, the undersides of his personality.

Jungkook usually didn't mean to show it but Taehyung still saw that Jungkook believed he was insurmountably superior. That he seemed easily relaxed back though Taehyung was actually trying to irritate him bluntly. It was very strange to him, as to how Jungkook didn't get affected as it was supposed to happen in the theatrical way in his mind. It was different, and that made it fun.

The staring contest and verbal assaults  were close to a game in Taehyung's minds, a game only the two understood, but nevertheless meant to show who could control the other's emotions, who was superior. And undeniably, Jungkook won that round.

There wasu more to their game than both of them were aware of, for they were both from rival gangs. Would Taehyung have attacked him right there and then if he knew that the handsome guy in front of him was the ‘DuAgma Pa fucker’ he was looking all around for?

Would Jungkook have acted that welcoming if he knew the guy he called utterly delectable was the ruler of his oh-despised-so-dearly rival gang?

Yet, both of them seemed to suddenly calm down, Jungkook didn't say anything back and just shifted to keep going where he originally meant to before the interruption. But Taehyung didn't seem to want to let it go just yet.

He knew exactly who Jungkook was, and he wanted so badly to revenge for what he had done to Jimin. It didn't matter to him whether or not the guy was rich, handsome or influential, it would've not mattered to him even if he knew that he was a heartless mob boss. He hated him and only that had the absolute importance. The only thing that he would act upon.

“Oh, I finally remember who you are!” Taehyung exclaimed, making Jungkook turn his head to stare at him once again. He didn't want to hear whatever Taehyung had to say for he was sure that the latter knew who he was from the very first glance.

He just acted this way to solely get under his skin, and even though his plan had worked at first, it quickly vanished when Jungkook finally realized what the younger was doing, and he wasn't intending on giving him the reaction he was hoping to get, he was never going to give him whatever he'd ever hope to get.

“You're the fucker who came last time when I was talking to Park Jimin, huh? The stupid chaebol with the Mistsubitchi Dignity.”

Taehyung said as he climbed up the small stairs two steps at a time, walking past Jungkook before doing something that surprised him. The boy smirked at him as he leaned against the door frame, raising an arrogant eyebrow at him to annoy him even more.

Jungkook managed not to grimace at this as Taehyung finished his sentence shooting his arm at the other end of the door, blocking the access. “I dare you to go past me dickface. I warn you, just in case nobody had told you yet. I have absolutely no qualms kicking people's asses.”

A quick drop of Jungkook's eyes showed him that a baseball bat was tucked through a loop in Taehyung trousers, dangling like a police baton, and he blamed it on his exhaustion that he hadn't noticed it earlier. Taehyung retrieved it from the loop in a swift motion.

It wasn't a wooden one, it was a metallic silver baseball bat and there was a thick layer of friction tape around the handle to stop it from flying out of his hand when he swung it around.

The boy held it out so the handle was right at him and Jungkook eyed the length of the scuffed metal and then lifted his gaze back up to his face. Taehyung was widely grinning at him rather than smirking as he shifted so that he could balance the length of the bat on the back of his neck, one hand on each end and his arms cocked at the elbows.

Taehyung seemed perfectly comfortable using the bat and Jungkook seemed to then realize that the boy wasn't joking,  neither was he playing around. He was really serious, and he wad really planning on kicking his ass.

And even though the thought should've naturally irritated him, or at least got him to call his bodyguards, he seemed to only entertain the idea with amusement in his mind. He didn't think Taehyung would attempt it, and he was curious as to what would happen.

Jungkook had a weakness for pretty boys like Jimin, yet, it seemed that he had figured his second weakness a few minutes ago: it was exactly feisty confident guys like Taehyung.

Taehyung was expecting to retrieve some kind of frightened gasp from the older, or at least an anxious feeling of some sort. Yet, he only seemed to get shocked, for his eyes widened ever so slightly when he saw a smirk breaking through Jungkook's face instead.

It was certainly going to get entertaining.

22.06.19