🅣🅗🅔 🅗🅔🅘🅡 pt I

The early evening had passed, and Taehyung had finished his work just in time for the dark of the night to settle. Taehyung had grown to love the endless canvas of grey, navy blue and black lighted by scattered stars that served as a painted dome above.

He, as weird as it was, somehow related to the sky. It was ever-changing, dark, most importantly void, just as much as he was inside.

There was a gaping hole in his soul he couldn't find a way to fulfill. Sometimes it was a slight, uncomfortable, barely irritating but ignorable issue. In other times, the void felt so deep he could compare it to that of a wound which would ache even more than a real one would, and the only way to get rid of it was typically alcohol, that or to get high on a cocktail of drugs.

Yet, surprisingly, at the several moments Jimin's soft lips were on his, the vacant spot had suddenly disappeared, and as strange as it was, earlier that evening was the first time he had ever felt complete.

His thoughts of beautiful serenity were ruined as he recalled the three dealers he had beaten up shortly after his kiss with Jimin, who had dared to encroach on their gang's territory and of course was unlucky enough to be met with Taehyung in the process. 

Bunch of pussies, DuAgma Pa fuckers! Taehyung cursed at no one in particular as he opened the lock of the old building.

It was surely a student housing at some point, but it was long ago abandoned for it was so rundown to be occupied by them anymore. The place looked inhabited, but it was after all the reason why him and Yoongi chose it.

No one would think that they were living there, especially if accompanied with the knowledge of how rich their families were. Yet at least, it also meant that it was relatively safe, and it was all that mattered to Taehyung.

After he pushed the door open, he walked down the hallway to the staircase that lead to the basement floor, which was very unlike the rest of the falling apart building. It was turned onto something close to an apartment room but much larger in size.

Taehyung eyed the space daintily to find Yoongi lounged back on the sofa, so distracted by the TV screen to possibly pay attention to him at all. He thought that maybe Yoongi hadn't noticed his arrival, and was about to say hello when Yoongi spoke over him.

“You came a bit late today.” Yoongi stated without turning his head to look at him, eyes still fixated on the show he was watching. He was stuffing chips onto his mouth carelessly. His black hair disheveled and fallen randomly over his brow messily. “Anything had happened?”

“Just met a bunch of Du Agma Pa fuckers in my way home.” Taehyung said as if it was the most normal occurrence to ever happen. He then walked to sit on the other sofa, leaning down to unlace his shoes.

His words seemed to pick up Yoongi's interest for he tilted his head ever so slightly to look at him, scanning him, to make sure he was okay, to make sure he wasn't hurt, or to just look at him because he missed him. He didn't know.

Taehyung always beats rival gangsters up, but he never came to the house with a single scratch. At least most of the time, and though Yoongi should have learned not to worry about him anymore at this point, it was rather pointless of him to try to do so.

Taehyung was the most precious person in his life, he was much more than a friend. He couldn't label their relationship to a single term, for it was much more than that.

Yet, the unquestionable fact was that they cared about each other more than they cared about themselves. So Yoongi had never stopped worrying that something may happen to Taehyung while he was doing his job.

“Y’know that you don't have to get into fights whenever you see a trespasser, right?” Yoongi asked disapprovingly, his gaze back to the TV and his hand back to the ships’ bag. Taehyung rolled his eyes at this, but the question still made him smile softly.

Of course Yoongi would hate to hear about him beating trespassers again, for he was afraid he will one day get hurt. It was nothing more than worry and Taehyung understood because he worries about Yoongi too. He was able to picture how he'd feel if Yoongi was the type to get into fights, but to his luck, it wasn't the case. It was never the case.

“I don't have to, I want to.” Taehyung retorted, his eyebrows rising in a languid fashion. “You know how much I hate those Du Agma Pa motherfuckers!”

“I know I know.” Yoongi replied with a huff. “But it wouldn't take you this long to beat some three dealers’ asses, I know you.”

“It's because I got a bit late in uni. Things had gotten rather interesting.” Taehyung muttered, a wide grin getting plastered in his face in the process. “A certain someone and I finally had some action.”

“Woah!” Yoongi exclaimed with a sudden smile, and he sat from bis laying position so fast it was a wonder that he didn't trip over the sofa to fall on the tailed ground. He looked happy for some reason Taehyung couldn't really grasp. “Park Jimin, right?”

“Yeah, guessed just right.”

“How did you get to kiss him so fast? You said he hated you, showing off your fuckboy player’s skills, huh?” Yoongi said lwith a grin as he cocked his head to look at him, and his smile only got wider. “not surprised though.”

Taehyung didn't like how Yoongi compared Jimin to the other boys he had hooked up with, for he knew since the beginning that he cared for Jimin deeply, a thing he didn't feel for anyone in the world except for Yoongi.

So he frowned at him, his glare almost menacing. The sight was enough for Yoongi to start laughing, and after a few moments, Taehyung's lips started twitching right at the corners

“I'm not playing this time Yoongi. I want him all to myself, even though his ass of a boyfriend is standing in the goddamn way, I will get rid of him soon.”

“You wish-”

“I will,” Taehyung interrupted, his eyes turning darker with an almost animalistic glint, a crooked smirk showing on the side of his cheek and he looked maniacally dangerous. “I'm fucking serious. He's the second on my black list. Y’know nobody near the top of my list stays alive for long.”

“Don't, seriously don't!” Yoongi disagreed as he straightened his posture, able to see just from looking at him that he wasn't joking at all. “Jungkook did nothing wrong to you for you to want to kill him.”

“He doesn't have to do anything for him to be on my black list and you fucking know that. He just gotta get on my nerves once, or stand in my fucking way and guess what? He's goddamn both.” Taehyung muttered, coldly so, and despite Yoongi's peaceful nature, he knew that it was inevitable, for what Taehyung wants Taehyung does, and there was simply no way stopping him from what he put his head to.

“But shouldn't you focus more on the first person on that damn black list. The one you keep telling me how you'll disfugure him in all kind of cruel ways I'd rather not mention. Isn't that at least a real risk to our safety? Priorities Taehyung, priorities.” Yoongi disagreed putting both of his hands behind his head like a pillow, then sighting deeply. “Wish you could find him soon enough. Whether that or he'll kill us long before we get to him.”

Little did they know they were talking about the same person

04.06.19