🅕🅞🅡🅣🅤🅝🅔 pt V

Jimin just stared with unimpressed eyes as J-seph pushed his tongue in his cheek in a sign of what Jimin assumed was hesitation or uncertainty, with contempt maybe but Jimin didn't like the action at all anyways. Hesitation didn't set well with him, nor the fact that J-seph may just have displayed his lack of respect to him again.

“What? You still thinking?” Jimin asked with a raised eybrow as he shot him an authorative glare. “For your information, this was an order. So you can't think about it or hesitate, you just mindlessly fucking execute it.” Jimin added with a sharp edge to his voice, the same edge was in his eyes too, some kind of simmering fire. But J-seph seemed to overlook it as he raised his eyebrows in offense.

“This is a deal, you'll do your part and I'll do mine. You can't order me around like this. What's even your status?” J-seph asked defensively, for even Jungkook didn't treat him the way his boyfriend was doing.

Even Jungkook who was the highest authority in the mob-empire never treated him as an inferior even though he practically was. And it scratched his dignity that someone he never even met properly before talk to him in such humiliating manner.

But Jimin didn't care, Jimin instead saw red after the question. The fire in his eyes turned to explosives and the sharp edge to his voice was literally throwing blades. Serial killer mode turned on apparently, and the look in his eyes would get anyone's blood to freeze cold.

“What kind of bitch ass fuckery is this question?” The way Jimin agitately tilted his head, how his eyes widened in rage and his voice went way too deep. The way his jaw clenched and his glare sharpened, J-seph knew he should've kept his thoughts to himself.

“I can fucking crash you the moment I fucking want to, you and whoever motherfucker I fucking want and I'll have no mercy. Are you even aware who you're messing up with?” Jimin's eyes were narrowed in a daring manner, full with condescension and outrage too, and a hint of fearlessness and wickedness one would know he'd regret it soon after. Jimin almost seemed planning his murder in his head with how deadly his eyes suddenly looked.

The scariest nightmare dressed as a daydream indeed, a wolf in sheep’s clothing, the kind you should never mess up with, especially if they recently began killing while you're standing in the middle of their fucking way.

“You have no idea what I'm capable of, and it's way worse than whatever your pathetic ass could imagine. My status is higher than yours and that fucker of Jackson all together. I practically fucking own you, little bitch. So if you get on my nerves ever again, I won't hesitate to end you!”

J-seph almost recoiled back from the amount of power and hatred Jimin’s words held. The latter seemed way too mad with him, way too offended and it wasn't even what J-seph meant to convey. There was a deadly hint in Jimin's eyes and he suddenly felt like a prey with the way he was eying him with that ‘I'm gonna kill you’ type of glares.

J-seph even began to think that he was informed wrong, that Jungkook meant not to tell him anything about Jimin for if he ever fucked up, he would never doubt Jimin to be the one behind it.

But maybe currently that Jungkook was far, Jimin was doing his work without his intermediacy. J-seph didn't exactly understand but he believed it was a mistake to think the other man was any less important than he was.

“I'm deeply sorry, I didn't mean it this way. I was surely misinformed and I never had any idea that you are working in the gang too. But I should've expected it. How stupid of me not to.” J-seph muttered his apology and Jimin didn't give a damn about it. His threat was still up and he wouldn't take it back, but what grabbed his attention was the fact that J-seph said he should’ve expected it.

As far as Jimin knew, Jungkook had many boyfriends before him and they were all totally excluded from anything gang related. Even Jimin knew about it all very recently.

Jimin didn't understand how in hell J-seph said he should've expected it while nothing at all showed it. Him being Jungkook's boyfriend actually didn't mean shit, and he also wasn't strong physically or anything. It just confused the crap out of him.

“Why?” Jimin squinted his eyes as he asked suspiciously. J-seph gave him a confused look so Jimin asked more clearly, even when an unnerving hint tugged at the edge of his honey voice. “Why you say you should've expected it? How even would you?”

J-seph almost winced at the question, for he miscalculated his words and Jimin saw straight through it. Jimin couldn't help but think that J-seph's face was way too expressive for his own good. And he didn't know if the latter just had his guards down or if he was always this way.

Jimin assumed Jungkook chose him because he could see right through his words and read him as easily as an open book. It surely meant that Jungkook could figure out whether he was honest or not, but it also had a downside, for here Jimin was using it all to his advantage.

But apparently, he didn't take Jimin as an enemy or a danger at all when he first saw him and it played well in Jimin's side. It was perfect for him to use him while he had his guards down.

Jimin refocused on the situation, and he frowned at him awaiting for an explanation of some kind. For it was very obvious J-seph had some very good reason to believe he was important in the gang somehow while Jimin himself didn't have a clew.

“I didn't mean to disrespect. It was Master Jeon's order.” J-seph said first but Jimin had no time for useless introductions. He had to know and he didn't know how in hell J-seph thought it could possibly disrespect him to just know.

“What fucking order? Spill what you have. I don't bite.” Jimin's retort was actually almost biting it stung, the total opposite of his words, but J-seph knew better than to test his patience again.

“Since both Master Jeon and his right hand are in China. It is my responsibility to handle the financial files of Master Jeon's companies and of Du Agma Pa too. So it was how I figured out.”

Jimin was still staring at him with that same deadly glare even when he was so utterly confused. He tried very hard to mask the confusion washing over him with a blank face but his mind was racing nevertheless.

For what if he had Jungkook's financial files? How did that even relate to him in anyway and why should he be offended? “If it's still vague, then yeah. I tell you I was given the original files.”

J-seph stopped for a second, looking back at Jimin and locking eyes with him. J-seph still saw nothing at all inside the beautiful almond eyes, result of Jimin trying so hard to look blank rather than shocked.

It would blow everything if he looked even the slightest degree confused or surprised and he didn't know how long he could keep it up. J-seph leaned anyways to whisper in his ears, just in case anyone in the brothel could be close enough to overhear what he had to say.

“I’m very well aware that half of Master Jeon’s fortune is actually under your name.”

18.02.21