🅕🅘🅡🅢🅣 🅚🅘🅛🅛 pt III

Jimin was aware of the darkness in the room, pitch black darkness that made him feel disorientated and a little frightened. Taehyung hit the light button. There was a loud sound like a punch and then a hissing fizz. A series of white lights dropped from a fixture overhead like spotlight beams and suddenly he could see the room perfectly. Concrete walls and flooring, ceiling not so high.

There was a strange scent in the air, rusty and rather foul, and Jimin's eyes settled on the sight of metal chains dangling just a few feet away. There were massive curved hooks on the end as long as his hands in length, gleaming wicked hooks with one use. To hang carcasses on.

Jimin assumed this was the closest thing to an abattoir, that explained the smell. It was where Taehyung took all of his victims. It made his stomach turn cold, much too cold. It felt like the liquid inside had turned to ice and it was spreading through the rest of his body too, freezing him.

Jimin should have expected this but the sight still scared him. He felt like he had been plunged into an ice bath and he was aware of the fact that his heart wasn’t racing but rather going much too slow in his chest. 

The sight of the room was enough to give him nightmares, weapons and chains were splayed like an exhibition. It was not like he had never seen that sort of places, he had indeed in Jungkook's warehouse.

But then, he wasn't there to kill, also he had a purpose for he wanted to revenge. There, he could just throw the whole responsibility on Jungkook or on his men and say he had no fucking choice but it wasn't the case now.

He felt trapped in his own emotions, torn apart. He was going to help murder someone, another thing to add onto the ever growing list of bad shit that he was responsible for.

Jimin felt Taehyung’s hand snagging his arm to lead him away from the chains and instead steer him in the direction of a metallic chair. One where the boy they just abducted was chained.

He'd be lying if he said that he didn't feel bad for him, Taehyung may have no fucking conscience, but he on the opposite side to him did, which made him even more responsible than the older.

Calling Taehyung a psychopath wasn't an exaggeration, not at all, but the term also gave him an excuse. It meant that he was naturedly born with no empathy and with shallow emotions that didn't allow him to reflect the emotions of others on himself. At least Taehyung didn't choose to be born that way but it wasn't the same case for him. He had no fucking excuse.

At the current moment, his emotions were pretty fucked up but he regretted ever asking Taehyung to teach him. He figured that this wasn't the type of things he was suited for.

If he ever killed Taeyong, he'd cry for weeks over it. He was sure that either Taehyung or Jungkook would do it without a flinch, with no remorse and with a cold heart. They both kill for sport but he wasn't them, he never would be like them.

Taehyung was looking down at the guy with an expression that could only be described as black hatred. Seeing the expression didn’t make Jimin feel better one bit, for he wondered just how long it would be until he saw it aimed his way. It was probably the last thing that he would ever see. Sometimes, like this, he wondered if he could ever reallytrust Taehyung.

“So now, your first lesson starts.” Taehyung muttered as he was looking onto the different types of knives and guns on the table, as if trying to determine what to use, his hand still on Jimin's elbow as if expecting the latter to suddenly run away. “I'm going to teach you, which means you have to follow what I say. You understand that, right?”