🅣🅗🅔 🅗🅤🅝🅣 pt III

Jimin was again on the verge of leaving Taehyung's house but Yoongi showed up again in the exact moment he was packing, just like the last time. Jimin dragged his gaze to stare up at him with weary glazed-over eyes and slack mouth.

His eyes were somewhat droopy too and Yoongi could see just by locking eyes with the younger that he already knew what he wanted to say and that he probably didn't want to hear it too.

“Listen, Jimin-”

“Enough, I don't wanna hear it.” Jimin interrupted, his eyebrows shotting upward and for a second, he looked really enraged, but it disappeared just as fast as it showed up, and his eyes shifted to focus on the clothes in the suitcase once again.

“I have no interest interacting with someone who could at any moment threaten me like this. The more I stay with him, the crazier he becomes. Or maybe I was just so blind. Either ways, I'm done with his shit.”

There was a definitive tone to his words, a certain peremptoriness and decisiveness and Yoongi doubted he could dissuade him at that stage at all.

“I understand how you feel but he deserves a chance too, you know? Just give him a chance. I'm sure he'll apologize soon.” Yoongi said calmly, his voice was so soft and soothing and yet Jimin refused to look up at him, not until he felt Yoongi's hand on his shoulders but he just pushed his hands away. The action didn't stop Yoongi from resuming his tentative. “I know it isn't that obvious but he cares about you, okay?”

Jimin looked up at him and there was doubt in his eyes, but nevertheless, he seemed to be thinking his words over for a second.

The action made Yoongi gain a small ray of hope but then Jimin shrugged and resumed packing his suitecase, apparently unaffected with his words, thinking they weren't true in the slightest.

Jimin started to believe that giving so many chances to people doesn't usually fix anything, rather just encourage them to keep wronging you endlessly then expecting forgiveness, just as it happened to him countless times with Jungkook. And at the thought of Jungkook, and for a short moment of time, he almost promised himself to never forgive anyone ever again.

“Jimin,” A deep voice resonated in his ears and even though he wasn't even looking in his direction, he could easily sense it was Taehyung. He grew familiar with his voice, as deep as the pacific oceon, calm and eerie, dark and myterious.

It all made his voice memorable, and Jimin didn't doubt that whoever heard it grew to never forget it again. But currently none of this mattered, and Jimin refused to look at him for he didn't know what expression he'd see on his face, not to mention he didn't feel he had the emotional strengh to face him again so soon.

Jimin expected their conversation would only result in a fight again, but Taehyung uttered words he found unpredictable, that he didn't know whether he should believe them or not. “I'm sorry for what I've said and done, it wasn't my purpose to hurt you.”

Jimin even when he was trying hard not to show any extreme reaction, couldn't help but look up at Taehyung's face, stare into his eyes as if searching for the truth in there, whether Taehyung really meant his words or not, whether it was only Yoongi convincing him or if it was upcoming from his own mind.

Either ways, Jimin couldn't conclude anything no matter how hard he stared, which wasn't a surprise for Taehyung was the real definition of a man without a soul, when you look inside his eyes, all you see is nothingness, void.