🅒🅡🅐🅩🅨 🅜🅘🅝 pt II

Taehyung was handing him the chainsaw over again and Jimin heard the next step very well but he couldn't reach over to the machine at all. Taehyung was really going to make him saw the boy's limbs one by one, wasn't he? Such a very nice way to kill an innocent boy.

Jimin thought he would feel an insurmountable penitence when he'd do such a heartless act, that he would feel guilty enough he'd want to kill himself to stop feeling all together but neither was the case.

He just felt numb instead, empty, vacant, void, blank. He was sure he didn't feel anything at all at the moment, not even pity towards the boy or hatred towards Taehyung or disgust towards himself, just nothing at all.

Maybe he had just cracked under all the pressure. The bullying, the trauma, the long going abuse, the terror he was obliged to go through every day... and the stress and anxiety this all caused him.

Maybe this was all it took him to finally break, and the very moment was the very conclusion of it all. He figured he had jumped all the painful parts straight to the most torpid one of them all, the devoidness.

But he just thought that it was strangely peaceful. He didn't have to feel much, it would be all depressive if he was able to feel anyways. So it was fine if he didn't feel at all. He thought that maybe this was how Taehyung felt all the time, just with a hint of wickedness and rebellion, and a heavy periodic flow of hatred and anger. A typical psychopath .

With Jimin's lack of feelings, the fear had also disappeared, evaporated, dispersed into thin air. Jimin couldn't explain it but all of a sudden, it didn't really matter to him whether or not Taehyung was holding a knife, a chainsaw or whatever weapon.

Let it be what it got to be. He just didn't care. Jimin was motionlessly gawking, didn't know how long had he been staring at the machine, but it seemed as if Taehyung got exasperated.

Jimin heard a sight and he raised his gaze to lock eyes with the other man. Taehyung was tempted to glare at him but he then noticed that there was no fear in Jimin's eyes anymore, they were kind of blank and dull and he just couldn't read them. So he kept staring him dead in the eyes, except that this time, Jimin wasn't fazed in the slightest.

“Are you gonna take the fucking chainsaw or are you just gonna stare at me all day long, huh?” Taehyung deadpanned but Jimin just shrugged. Something obviously changed in the air. The slight shrug was also somehow powerful.

Taehyung could only take Jimin seriously with all of that crimson blood dispersed on his face, that glossy look in his greyish eyes. Taehyung could swear something just died in the younger's eyes, that his eyes were somehow lifeless and dead. Something just broke and he knew that he was the one who broke it.

“I don't really recommend you giving me that,” Jimin said walking over the table, where Taehyung had put all sort of knives, eying them with interest as if he was looking for something. “I might just saw your arms instead this time, Taehyung.” Jimin continued, his voice strangely cold and calm. But Taehyung laughed at the threat, as if it was just normal what Jimin was saying. “So what about you leave me the fuck alone, huh?”

Jimin seemed to already settle on a knife. It was long and Jimin knew it was the sharpest. Just perfect to cut meat in the blink of an eye. Taehyung didn't reply, just watched Jimin as he walked to the boy with the knife, still looking just as unreadable.

Taehyung couldn't figure out if it was a strong facade Jimin was putting or if it was real. Jimin brought a chair with his left hand and pushed it underneath him as he sat on it, in eye level with Taeyong. Then he pat the side of his face, as if getting his attention.