🅐 🅚🅝🅘🅕🅔 🅞🅡 🅐 🅖🅤🅝 pt IV

Jimin's eyes fell shut for the few seconds that Jungkook was touching him. He reopened them to find himself on the end of the older's gaze, watching him intently, desire and lust evident, a heady mix. Jungkook gently pulled his fingers out, drawing out a pitiful whine that went straight to his length and Jimin felt so empty his stretched out core was begging for something thicker to plunge through.

“God, just put it in me,” Jimin groaned, voice heavy with need, and whatever semblance of control Jungkook thought he possessed dissolved at Jimin’s words. 

Jungkook nodded, his cock so hard it was hurting and screaming at him to slam inside of Jimin. He followed his natural urge, aligning the tip with Jimin's wet entrance and hissing at how warm he was.

Jimin moaned, managing a curious but sultry look back at Jungkook, who caught his eyes just as he snapped his hips forward so hard that Jimin’s entire body shifted up a few inches with the force.

A broken, ragged groan leaving Jimin's mouth, as Jungkook released a drawn out moan louder that what he wished it to be. And for a moment, both of them hardly even moved for it was almost too much for them to even breathe.

It was heavenly. Blasphemy or not, he found heaven inside of Jimin and he swore he felt himself ascending as he was swallowed by a tight vice, warm and more than welcoming. Jimin's moans sounded like gospel psalms, encouraging him forward with nothing in his blank mind other than chasing his release.

So Jungkook pulled his hips back and gyrated them forwards, sinking deep into the sinful hole and drawing a low whine from Jimin. The sounds spilling out of his mouth were wanton and needy, and Jungkook groaned as Jimin asked of him to go faster. Yet, it felt as a good time for teasing even though he wasn't the best out there at self-control.

“Oh, baby. I’ll edge you until you cry.” A moan was all he received as an answer, soft and light. Jungkook could see the look on Jimin’s face, moist lips parted, long lashes fluttering prettily as they caressed his rosy cheeks.

He pulled out to the tip and slammed back in again. Jimin’s arms trembling as he clutched onto him hard, and Jungkook settled on a steadier pace. He leaned over Jimin, fingers clutching the sheets not far from his trembling body.

“Oh, Jungkook.” Jimin’s breath hitched with every thrust.The way he moaned Jungkook's name had his hips picking up speed of their own accord. He threaded his fingers over Jimin's chin and leaned to pressed a kiss on his shoulder, before nibbling on the skin and he knew it would bruise to leave a beautiful mark behind, for days to come, and he wanted it. He loved leaving marks behind on that beautiful golden skin, showing to the world that Jimin belonged to only him.

The next thrust was a lucky one, had Jimin moaning loudly, so loudly he thought the closest buildings would be able to hear it. Jimin's trembling arms gave away, and he fell back to the bed, face tilted and a cheek pressed against the sheets. Jungkook didn’t slow down. Thighs straining, he pistoned his cock relentlessly into Jimin’s prostate, spurred on by his sweet, fluttering moans.

Jungkook pinned Jimin’s hands above his head, leaning his weight into his grip so he could hold himself stable as he fucked him. Jimin’s moans grew louder the tighter he held him down, hips stuttering into the bed which squeaked with every thrust, headboard banging into the wall.

Jungkook leaned over him, mouth against Jimin’s ear, panting. “You take me so well, baby.” He rolled the piercings in Jimin’s lobe between his teeth and the latter didn’t protest, more whimpers leaving his parted lips instead, as his eyes fluttered open. He stared at Jungkook’s arm by his head, then arched up so he could kiss Jungkook’s flexing bicep before falling back as a wave of pleasure surged through him.